Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 toughest companies to interview with

2 posters

Go down

25 toughest companies to interview with Empty 25 toughest companies to interview with

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 am

i was interviewed with 2 in the list, worked for 1 for over 2 years.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/08/09/pf/jobs/job-interviews/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Back to top Go down

25 toughest companies to interview with Empty Re: 25 toughest companies to interview with

Post by Nila Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:21 pm

I've interview with one - can say the experience was very positive but didn't got an offer.

Nila

Back to top Go down

25 toughest companies to interview with Empty Re: 25 toughest companies to interview with

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Nila wrote:I've interview with one - can say the experience was very positive but didn't got an offer.
Of course....we know why....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:i was interviewed with 2 in the list, worked for 1 for over 2 years.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/08/09/pf/jobs/job-interviews/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
Shit....never applied to any of these companies and hence never had a chance....looking at the type of questions:

"How would you build an engine from scratch? Can you estimate the revenue from 2012 Olympic ticket sales? How many people are watching YouTube in a given hour?"

Holy crap.....these should be the easiest for me. I can ace these questions instantaneously, confidently, and even confuse the interviewer....Razz

In a couple of interviews, I knew didly about technical matters and did not even open my mouth. Then they gave up on me and resorted to some general questions like the above. I bullshytted with such authority - sort of a 10 min lecture, the committee of 5 or more heard in disbelief. But, I am losing my edge.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down