Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one thing you are less likely to see in this site

3 posters

Go down

The one thing you are less likely to see in this site Empty The one thing you are less likely to see in this site

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 11:49 am

Conflict.

Unless you like a Jerry Springer kind of show, that shouldn't be too much of an issue I hope.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

The one thing you are less likely to see in this site Empty Re: The one thing you are less likely to see in this site

Post by harharmahadev Mon May 02, 2011 11:54 am

Hellsangel wrote:Conflict.

Unless you like a Jerry Springer kind of show, that shouldn't be too much of an issue I hope.

Conflict is a major draw...nobody would want to come to a site if everyone was in agreement.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

The one thing you are less likely to see in this site Empty Re: The one thing you are less likely to see in this site

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 11:55 am

harharmahadev wrote:

Conflict is a major draw...nobody would want to come to a site if everyone was in agreement.

Disagreement and conflict are not necessarily the same thing.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Mon May 02, 2011 11:58 am

Oh come on! There is some entertainment value in conflict....of course, if things get completely out of hand, then there is a problem.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 11:58 am

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon May 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Conflict.
I hope that's not the case. I am hoping the people I enjoy arguing with the most will still show up here. Right now the only major arguments that might draw me in are perhaps with Rashmun and Uppili. Unless more of you want to fight with me.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 12:04 pm

harharmahadev wrote:Oh come on! There is some entertainment value in conflict....of course, if things get completely out of hand, then there is a problem.

Make more of your predictions and I predict there will be conflict.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down