Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are widows an easy lay?

+2
Hellsangel
harharmahadev
6 posters

Go down

Are widows an easy lay? Empty Are widows an easy lay?

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Yes, one would think. After the husband's dead, the widow might be concerned that society might just "put her out to pasture", so to speak. So I would think she would let anybody ride her in order to feel sexually relevant.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Are widows an easy lay? Empty Re: Are widows an easy lay?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:19 pm

harharmahadev, thoda emotions pe control lao yaar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm

look at it objectively ok? no offense. your wife will do this after you die? lets see how well u know her and women in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:harharmahadev, thoda emotions pe control lao yaar.

ये emotional अत्याचार है क्या?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 pm

seven wrote:look at it objectively ok? no offense. your wife will do this after you die? lets see how well u know her and women in general.

Yaar aaj kal full form pe ho..kya baat hai???
waise ekdum super duper point...spot on...chauka pe chauka Smile how abt changing seven to sixer Very Happy
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:35 pm

seven wrote:look at it objectively ok? no offense. your wife will do this after you die? lets see how well u know her and women in general.

I was asking a sociological question for scholarly purposes.

As far as my personal opinion goes, I think every woman is unique....like a snow flake.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:44 pm

harharmahadev wrote:

As far as my personal opinion goes, I think every woman is unique....like a snow flake.

even for scholarly purposes its important to consider all diiferent types of women dont u think? so wat say ur wife will sleep around be an easy lay after ur death?

Last edited by seven on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Rekz wrote:

Yaar aaj kal full form pe ho..kya baat hai???
waise ekdum super duper point...spot on...chauka pe chauka Smile how abt changing seven to sixer Very Happy

i like seven, nandri. sixer is not taken, you can block it if u like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:04 pm

ya... we used to usually refer 'chhakka/chhakki' as sixers to sound convetish.

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:06 pm

seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

even for scholarly purposes its important to consider all diiferent types of women dont u think? so wat say ur wife will sleep around be an easy lay after ur death?

Definitely not with your husband, if that's your concern.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:ya... we used to usually refer 'chhakka/chhakki' as sixers to sound convetish.

we used to have a dukki or 2d lol if u hit the ball to the fence when playing in a smaller ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:09 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

but with other men then. hmm. thats some start to data collection i say Razz
so one "yes" to easy lay.

goodluck with ur research. here take this vibhuti prasad. it will ensure success.

hamari taraf se shubh kaamnaein! mangal kaamnaein!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 pm

seven wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:ya... we used to usually refer 'chhakka/chhakki' as sixers to sound convetish.

we used to have a dukki or 2d lol if u hit the ball to the fence when playing in a smaller ground.

uff uff seven.... by chhkka/chhaki, I meant eunuchs.

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:25 pm

seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:
seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

goodluck with ur research. here take this vibhuti prasad. it will ensure success.

...and one for "frigid"

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
seven wrote:

right. sixers. but i dont think rekha meant tht. or did she :-w Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:33 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:
seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

...and one for "frigid"

be objective and discuss the topic or u will never be able to keep it impersonal.

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 pm

seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:
seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:
seven wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

...and one for "frigid"

be objective and discuss the topic or u will never be able to keep it impersonal.

I agree. Let's get on a webchat and have an objective and impersonal discussion. Message me.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 pm

lets not. i'd like to see how other people react to your post and watch you keep it impersonal here.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeStyle Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:00 pm

i think its the (tharki) men who will constantly be trying to get laid with the widow making ppl like the OP think that a widow is an easy lay
just a thought
FreeStyle
FreeStyle

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:25 pm

seven wrote:lets not. i'd like to see how other people react to your post and watch you keep it impersonal here.

Let me know if you are interested in a similar survey for widowers.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:49 pm

I don't think HHM's answer would be dependable as he would be speaking for somebody else. I'd rather hear the answers straight from the women. What about you, Seven? Will you sleep around if you become a widow, theoretically, objectively speaking?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

I don't think HHM's answer would be dependable as he would be speaking for somebody else. I'd rather hear the answers straight from the women. What about you, Seven? Will you sleep around if you become a widow, theoretically, objectively speaking?

The advantage of public forums...you can ask anything you want and get away with it.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:19 pm

I think if a woman (or man) is an easy lay than she/he is an easy lay whether single, married, divorced or widowed. If the person is looking for a long term relationship then that's wha they will seek whether single, divorced, or widowed. Yeah now depending on your interactions with them, you can 'term' them as 'easy'. But I don't think 'sleeping around' is a characteristic someone develops just as a result of a change in marital status. At the most they fall into the same pattern that they were before. Also, in case of women age and circumstances are other factors at play.

In summary, cannot generalize. It might be easier to hook a still-married woman than a widow, and with relatively lesser guilt. So if one is a player, he won't move in that quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:45 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

No, i will not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I think if a woman (or man) is an easy lay than she/he is an easy lay whether single, married, divorced or widowed. If the person is looking for a long term relationship then that's wha they will seek whether single, divorced, or widowed. Yeah now depending on your interactions with them, you can 'term' them as 'easy'. But I don't think 'sleeping around' is a characteristic someone develops just as a result of a change in marital status. At the most they fall into the same pattern that they were before. Also, in case of women age and circumstances are other factors at play.

In summary, cannot generalize. It might be easier to hook a still-married woman than a widow, and with relatively lesser guilt. So if one is a player, he won't move in that quickly.

exactly my thoughts. one doesnt have to be a widow to be an easy lay and widows dont have to be an easy lay necessarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:50 am

seven wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
seven wrote:

All i meant was it was spot on quick reply....there was no chakka chakki meaning to it.....I don't know why tracy was twisting it... Laughing ufff with twisters
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:21 am

Sasthi wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

The advantage of public forums...you can ask anything you want and get away with it.

Yes. The only advantage, I would say....if I have to measure my words, I might as well stick around with real friends.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 am

Rekz wrote:
seven wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
seven wrote:

All i meant was it was spot on quick reply....there was no chakka chakki meaning to it.....I don't know why tracy was twisting it... Laughing ufff with twisters

well people *hit* sixers, they are not *sixers* themselves unless you mean in the way I said before.

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:49 pm

seven wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

No, i will not.

Can I probe you a bit? Why such an emphatic NO?

A. Would you rather wallow in self-pity for the rest of your life?
B. Are you ashamed / guilty of having sexual desires?
C. Are you willing to suppress your desires in order to comply with social mores?
D. Do you think you will enjoy your personal space and won't desire companionship?

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:21 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
seven wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

No, i will not.

Can I probe you a bit? Why such an emphatic NO?

to avoid further probing. so no, you cannot probe further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down