Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Londonistan ?? Muhammad most common name given to babies in London

4 posters

Go down

Londonistan ?? Muhammad most common name given to babies in London Empty Londonistan ?? Muhammad most common name given to babies in London

Post by ashdoc Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:51 pm

http://emasti.in/threads/london-to-londonistan-muhammad-most-common-name-given-to-babies-in-london.2159/

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Londonistan ?? Muhammad most common name given to babies in London Empty Re: Londonistan ?? Muhammad most common name given to babies in London

Post by southindian Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Ha ha ha... I just read this news and thought we should let intellectuals here, ponder over the discussions we had in the France Crescent thread.

France, England, Switzerland... they are everywhere and are increasingly becoming noticeable.

I'd give anywhere between 70 t0 80 years before England is ruled by Islam.

In a sharp jump in just one year, Muhammad has emerged as the most common first name given to baby boys born in London in 2012. The name was also second most common among new born male babies across UK and Wales the same year-Harry being the most common second year in a row.

Teaching your grand-children about Hijab, Quran, will help make transitions easier for future generations. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Londonistan ?? Muhammad most common name given to babies in London Empty Re: Londonistan ?? Muhammad most common name given to babies in London

Post by southindian Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:44 pm

southindian wrote:Ha ha ha... I just read this news and thought we should let intellectuals here, ponder over the discussions we had in the France Crescent thread.

France, England, Switzerland... they are everywhere and are increasingly becoming noticeable.

In a sharp jump in just one year, Muhammad has emerged as the most common first name given to baby boys born in London in 2012. The name was also second most common among new born male babies across UK and Wales the same year-Harry being the most common second year in a row.

Teaching your grand-children about Hijab, Quran, will help make transitions easier for future generations. Smile
Yup! Things are moving as planned everywhere for the M-team. Small steps here...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Rahman-Khan-urges-Rahul-to-bring-Islamic-banking-on-2014-agenda/articleshow/21791584.cms
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:53 pm

southindian wrote:

70 to 80 years ?? Rolling Eyes

Then I wont be around to see the fun when it starts Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing 

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 pm

southindian wrote:Teaching your grand-children about Hijab, Quran, will help make transitions easier for future generations. Smile
Yeah, it is time you guys finally took the plunge and converted. Your feelings of awe for them, and inadequacy of your own coreligionists, can both be overcome. I just wish you don't become the zealots that newly-converted people sometimes become in trying to outdo the earlier converts.

For the record, here is the data that set off this latest round of panic:

Over the total of 729,674 registered births in 2012 ...

Overall the name [Muhammed] was given 7,139 times in 2012, just 29 behind Harry-which took the top spot.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Idéfix wrote:
southindian wrote:Teaching your grand-children about Hijab, Quran, will help make transitions easier for future generations. Smile
Yeah, it is time you guys finally took the plunge and converted. Your feelings of awe for them, and inadequacy of your own coreligionists, can both be overcome. I just wish you don't become the zealots that newly-converted people sometimes become in trying to outdo the earlier converts.

Overall the name [Muhammed] was given 7,139 times in 2012, just 29 behind Harry-which took the top spot.
ok..you win D-Mama (denial mama).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Idéfix wrote:

...and BTW, what is the angst about denying Muslim growth in LONDON?

Do you think 70+ years is little or sufficient time before the fertile M-team takes over England?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:24 pm

I am not denying anything, just pointing out relevant portions of the articles that you guys are getting freaked out about. If you enjoy getting freaked out, teaching your grandchildren about hijab and quran, that is a choice you are welcome to continue making.

Please do keep us posted when you go through the conversion. I will be happy to congratulate you.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Statistics, Projections, Planning and Mirth.

That's all.

PS: Live and Learn
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:16 am

the thread has become a hit on this forum---

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/europe-russia/53553-londonistan-muhammad-most-common-name-given-babies-london.html

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down