Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bmw drivers are douches

+3
Seva Lamberdar
Bittu
Propagandhi711
7 posters

Go down

bmw drivers are douches Empty bmw drivers are douches

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:44 am

has been my position for the longest. they think they're too good for hondas and are too poor to afford a porsche. and now research bears out my theory:

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/bmw-drivers-really-are-jerks--studies-find-214456020.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

bmw drivers are douches Empty Re: bmw drivers are douches

Post by Bittu Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Been driving a bmw since 2001 and when this one dies, I'll get another one. Yes, douche for life. I've always know I'm a douche and that's fine.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:43 pm

'“In our crosswalk study, none of the cars in the beater-car category drove through the crosswalk. They always stopped for pedestrians," researcher Paul K. Piff told the paper. He added that not only were "fancy cars were less likely to stop," but also that "BMW drivers were the worst."

'Drivers of BMWs and other high-status cars (including Prius hybrids) were also more likely to cheat at four-way-stop intersections, according to the research.

'In the second study, in the U.K., motorists were asked to identify the make and color of the car from which they have most frequently suffered road-rage incidents, the Daily Mail reports.

'The study of 2,837 motorists found men between the ages of 35 and 50 driving blue BMWs were most likely to be reported as having engaged in road-rage behaviors such as aggressive driving and swearing.'

>>> Wow!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
>>> Wow!
Amazing contribution from you to this thread. By god, chutiye bhare pade hain is duniya mein. Ek maaro dus aur paida ho jaate hain.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:49 pm

In California most drivers are douches. Aholes accelerate all of a sudden if you try to change lanes. In San Francisco city they try and fail to beat traffic lights and get stuck in pedestrians' path all the time. Everyday I have to maneuver around these cars to cross the road.
The most annoying to me are prius douches driving in the left most lane at 55-58 just to keep up that mileage number on their dashboard. And they suck on local roads too, taking forever to get going.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:06 pm

yeah srsly, these prius douchemadans are the worst. in an ideal world, they would have police checkpoints just to pull over prius drivers. it would go like this:

1. pull over prius drivers.
2. bend them over the hood and remove their pants.
3. a policeman would then take a raw habanero pepper, fleshy side up, and rub it vigorously on the prius driver's anus.
4. pull up their pants and say "sir/madam, you may go now"

this would make me really happy.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:has been my position for the longest. they think they're too good for hondas and are too poor to afford a porsche. and now research bears out my theory:

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/bmw-drivers-really-are-jerks--studies-find-214456020.html
pal...

When my rusted and dented honda is on the road....BMWs, MERCs, and Lamborghini (there was one behind me once in Dallas) salute with fear and respect, and move out of my lane.

Blue or red...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:has been my position for the longest. they think they're too good for hondas and are too poor to afford a porsche. and now research bears out my theory:

pal...

When my rusted and dented honda is on the road....BMWs, MERCs, and Lamborghini (there was one behind me once in Dallas) salute with fear and respect, and move out of my lane.

Blue or red...
 LOL! upps, ILU

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

pal...

Blue or red...
 LOL! upps, ILU
ROFL! Impy, ILU2 (didn't you sell your BMW?)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:03 pm

what do bmws and hemorrhoids have in common? every other asshole has them...muaahahaha

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:what do bmws and hemorrhoids have in common? every other asshole has them...muaahahaha
 oh double ha, you have the hemmorhoids and other people have the bmws.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down