Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now, Australia invites Modi

3 posters

Go down

Now, Australia invites Modi Empty Now, Australia invites Modi

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:47 pm

AHMEDABAD: Close on the heels of British MPs inviting him to address their Parliament, Australia on Friday extended an invitation to Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi to visit that country.

Australian high commissioner to India Patrick Suckling met Modi in Gandhinagar and invited him to visit Australia, a statement from the Gujarat government said.

"India has been on the top in Australia's foreign policy owing to smooth relations and parallels between both the countries. Developing relations with Gujarat has been on the top priority since last 10 years," Suckling told Modi.

They discussed about the possible ties between both the regions in different sectors such as education, sports, agriculture, dairy technology, water management and infrastructural facilities, among others. ..................

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Now-Australia-invites-Modi/articleshow/21866239.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Now, Australia invites Modi Empty Re: Now, Australia invites Modi

Post by truthbetold Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Is sucking a real last name?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Suckling is just sucking up. All these countries are realizing that they have to deal with him in future and protect their business interests. If I were MT, I would be very worried about my future! Vadra may end up fleeing to a Banana Republic to protect himself from the Chauchesku-treatment.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down