Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First of its kind...

+2
southindian
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

First of its kind... Empty First of its kind...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:26 am

....Never heard anything like this...of this magnitude.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

First of its kind... Empty Re: First of its kind...

Post by southindian Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:54 am

Stupid folks. I was reading elsewhere about the mob mentality, crossing paths of fast moving vehicle forcing it to stop. I have seen in costal villages people doing the same on roads and cars coming to a screeching halt. I'm sure hundreds of those trying to do the same on railway tracks.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:53 pm

southindian wrote:Stupid folks. I was reading elsewhere about the mob mentality, crossing paths of fast moving vehicle forcing it to stop. I have seen in costal villages people doing the same on roads and cars coming to a screeching halt. I'm sure hundreds of those trying to do the same on railway tracks.
Yeah...who do they think they are?....Rajni Saar?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:00 pm

man.. that's terrible. My aunt & her family met the same fate a couple of years ago. Driver and the guard are being held hostage! How are they at fault, he couldn't have stopped it any faster, this is not a 2 wheeler.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:42 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:man.. that's terrible. My aunt & her family met the same fate a couple of years ago. Driver and the guard are being held hostage! How are they at fault, he couldn't have stopped it any faster, this is not a 2 wheeler.
If Jaywalking is made a crime in India, almost all of the population will be in jail. That's why I never drive in India.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:10 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Driver and the guard are being held hostage! How are they at fault, he couldn't have stopped it any faster, this is not a 2 wheeler.
Worse. There were two drivers - one of them was beaten to death and the other is in a critical condition. The railway station was damaged and train itself was burnt, costing taxpayers crores of rupees. Stupid 'haris.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Driver and the guard are being held hostage! How are they at fault, he couldn't have stopped it any faster, this is not a 2 wheeler.
Worse. There were two drivers - one of them was beaten to death and the other is in a critical condition. The railway station was damaged and train itself was burnt, costing taxpayers crores of rupees. Stupid 'haris.
Goodness gracious! now drivers families will have to suffer along with those 37 families. Nothing is accomplished with mindless acts such as this, of course this trait is not unique to Biharis, would've resulted into exact scenario anywhere in India.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:07 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Goodness gracious! now drivers families will have to suffer along with those 37 families. Nothing is accomplished with mindless acts such as this, of course this trait is not unique to Biharis, would've resulted into exact scenario anywhere in India.
back in 2003 I was driving my brother's vehicle at late night 9 pm or so on NH5 and while passing a village, someone suddenly lurched onto the road. I tried to swerve but clipped him and he was thrown more than a few feet to the side of the road. we got him into the backseat and took him to a local doctor's house after making a few calls without waiting for the villagers to gather. doc recognized the fucker and told us he's a notorious drunk and was known to have gotten into accidents crossing the road a few times before. we were lucky he got thrown into one of those dried plants they stack on the side of the road in villages and didnt hit his head on anything...we gave the doc a few grand after making sure there was nothing wrong besides some scrapes and hightailed it. my brother checked up with his contacts a few days later and the guy was ok. if we didnt act quickly I'm sure it woulda quickly gotten outta hand with those villagers

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down