Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rationalist shot dead in India

+4
pravalika nanda
goodcitizn
Merlot Daruwala
nevada
8 posters

Go down

Rationalist shot dead in India Empty Rationalist shot dead in India

Post by nevada Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:28 am

Anti-superstition activist Narendra Dabholkar shot dead in Pune

Renowned anti-superstition activist Narendra Dabholkar, who was pushing for law against superstition and black magic, was shot dead this morning in Pune, Maharashtra.

Mr Dabholkar was on a morning walk when he was shot near the Omkareshwar Bridge in the city by gunmen on a motorcycle. He died in the Sassoon hospital. More details are awaited.

The senior rationalist, known for his campaigns against superstition, Mr Dabholkar had for many years pushed for an anti-superstition Bill in the state assembly. He had also authored several books and was the editor of the "Sadhana" magazine devoted to progressive thought.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Rationalist shot dead in India Empty Re: Rationalist shot dead in India

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:35 am

Serves him right for trying to "open the eyes" of people in this nation of cretins.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:00 am

nevada wrote:Anti-superstition activist Narendra Dabholkar shot dead in Pune

Renowned anti-superstition activist Narendra Dabholkar, who was pushing for law against superstition and black magic, was shot dead this morning in Pune, Maharashtra.

Mr Dabholkar was on a morning walk when he was shot near the Omkareshwar Bridge in the city by gunmen on a motorcycle. He died in the Sassoon hospital. More details are awaited.

The senior rationalist, known for his campaigns against superstition, Mr Dabholkar had for many years pushed for an anti-superstition Bill in the state assembly. He had also authored several books and was the editor of the "Sadhana" magazine devoted to progressive thought.
He apparently ignored a black cat walking across his pathway when someone sneezed wearing a t-shirt bearing the number 13, a sure omen for him to abort his morning walk.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 am

lol! 
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:34 am

nevada wrote:Anti-superstition activist Narendra Dabholkar shot dead in Pune

they got the wrong narendra.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am

pravalika nanda wrote:they got the wrong narendra.
lollll... that kind of SOH is unheard of in women. captain thinks you no woman. you man. yes you.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:16 am

thanks.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:41 am

Captain, science says 40+ men show growing signs of feminism. You now see new handles here claiming to be women but successfully managed by increasing list of 40+ men.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:05 pm

for this dabholkar the only superstition was in the hindu religion .

islamic and christian practices were never to be commented upon .

he would have been derided as communal had he critisized superstitions in the muslim and christian community , so he always steered clear from it .

so he used to attack hindu practices , which won the approving nod of the so called ' intellectuals ' . just as critisizing christian and muslim superstitions is automatic path to being labelled as communal , attacking hindu practices is automatic path to being labelled as ' progressive ' and dabholkar took this well worn path to fame . 

unfortunately for him there are some in the hindu community who have a little bit of pride intact and therefore dabholkar joined gandhi in the club of those august people who found themselves shot dead and became immortal because they irked proud people who dont care about the law and their own life in their quest to protect religion....

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:25 am

ashdoc wrote:for this dabholkar the only superstition was in the hindu religion .

he would have been derided as communal had he critisized superstitions in the muslim and christian community , so he always steered clear from it .

so he used to attack hindu practices , which won the approving nod of the so called ' intellectuals ' . just as critisizing christian and muslim superstitions is automatic path to being labelled as communal , attacking hindu practices is automatic path to being labelled as ' progressive ' and dabholkar took this well worn path to fame . 

unfortunately for him there are some in the hindu community who have a little bit of pride intact and therefore dabholkar joined gandhi in the club of those august people who found themselves shot dead and became immortal because they irked proud people who dont care about the law and their own life in their quest to protect religion....
Dabholkar was a Hindu and it was only natural he wanted to reform and improve his religion. Islam has enought people - Upps Aunty and her cohorts - obsessively thinking about it. So why are you so concerned about reforming that religion??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:35 am

ashdoc wrote:for this dabholkar the only superstition was in the hindu religion .

assdoc, I thought merlot was merely being his sarcastic self when he called you a chickenshit hindu patriot. I didnt know you idealized antisocial, antiprogress thugs in addition to having shitty taste in movies. you truly are a douchedoc

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:52 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

assdoc, I thought merlot was merely being his sarcastic self when he called you a chickenshit hindu patriot. I didnt know you idealized antisocial, antiprogress thugs in addition to having shitty taste in movies. you truly are a douchedoc
Having being comprehensively jeered at and his mistakes being poked fun at on the other thread , propagandu was frustratingly searching for an outlet for spouting his venom so that he could soothe the wounds he got on the other thread .

you having found your outlet , i congratulate you---propagandu Laughing

maybe those wounds I gave you will heal quicker pirat

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:48 am

ashdoc wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Having being comprehensively jeered at and his mistakes being poked fun at on the other thread , propagandu was frustratingly searching for an outlet for spouting his venom so that he could soothe the wounds he got on the other thread .

assdoc, not only are you a physical coward (vitness your pathetic longing for cutting goats' throats to grow some balls and not tremble in the presence of mussies) you are also an internet coward. I asked you to prove where I said I visited your shitty webpage to read that copy-paste job and you high tailed it like the douchedoc that you are. that's besides the point, the main point being, eunuchs like you worship strongmen solely because they seem to have the cojones you sorely lack. assholes like you are most likely to rape women, torch buses/houses etc as part of a gang and do things you dont have the courage to do on your own.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

assdoc, not only are you a physical coward (vitness your pathetic longing for cutting goats' throats to grow some balls and not tremble in the presence of mussies) you are also an internet coward. I asked you to prove where I said I visited your shitty webpage to read that copy-paste job and you high tailed it like the douchedoc that you are. that's besides the point, the main point being, eunuchs like you worship strongmen solely because they seem to have the cojones you sorely lack. assholes like you are most likely to rape women, torch buses/houses etc as part of a gang and do things you dont have the courage to do on your own.

my my....those wounds i gave you are taking a long time to heal Laughing---thats why the tirade....

you wanna some supply of antiseptic cream from my clinic to heal those wounds , do ya....??

i will give it for free because it was I who gave those wounds in the first place pirat

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:50 pm

ashdoc wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

my my....those wounds i gave you are taking a long time to heal Laughing---thats why the tirade....

you wanna some supply of antiseptic cream from my clinic to heal those wounds , do ya....??

i will give it for free because it was I who gave those wounds in the first place pirat
assdoc, the problem with assholes like you is that you're one trick ponies with no talking points once the initial one falls on the way side. goes with the territory of middling intelligence and substandard education you undoubtedly are belaboring under. I'll try to go easy on you next time and not confuse you with logic and such.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:assdoc, I thought merlot was merely being his sarcastic self when he called you a chickenshit hindu patriot. I didnt know you idealized antisocial, antiprogress thugs in addition to having shitty taste in movies. you truly are a douchedoc

assdoc, the problem with assholes like you is that you're one trick ponies with no talking points once the initial one falls on the way side. goes with the territory of middling intelligence and substandard education you undoubtedly are belaboring under. I'll try to go easy on you next time and not confuse you with logic and such.
propaGANDU , you could not even understand the difference between a copy/paste and an original writeup .

you even imagined that the copy/paste contained hindi and marathi other than english words .

so not only your intelligence is miserably low and education of pathetic level , you probably are some drug addict who imagines marathi and hindi words in an english article .

i wonder which weed you smoke that you get to see marathi and hindi words in english articles tongue

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down