Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should 'T' state be considered a part of NI

3 posters

Go down

Should 'T' state be considered a part of NI Empty Should 'T' state be considered a part of NI

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:51 am

I think so. My reasons; Everyone speaks (at least proclaims to speak) Urdu/Hindi. Culturally aligned  with NI. They celebrate Holy, Rakhi, even Deepawali/Deewali is celebrated in NI style. Geographically borders MP/Chattisgarh/MH.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Should 'T' state be considered a part of NI Empty Re: Should 'T' state be considered a part of NI

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:10 pm

are you rashmun in a telugu garb?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Should 'T' state be considered a part of NI Empty Re: Should 'T' state be considered a part of NI

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:37 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:are you rashmun in a telugu garb?
What do you think of this Max Smile

"Hyderabad: Through the eyes of a North Indian

The cultural difference between the northern and the southern states of India is so huge that anyone arriving at one part from the other will feel as if in a foreign country. For me, however, the arrival at Hyderabad was quite the opposite experience. I felt I was back at home"

http://sugatabanerji.blogspot.com/2006/03/hyderabad-through-eyes-of-north-indian.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Once AP is separated from Telangana, I think latter will be more comfortable with BIMARUs and AP will be more like TN/Karnataka.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down