Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about that? A man driving his life... and death

2 posters

Go down

How about that? A man driving his life... and death Empty How about that? A man driving his life... and death

Post by southindian Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Today is August 15, 2013. Today is my 60th birthday. Today is the last day of my life. Today, I committed suicide. Today, is the first day this site is active, but it will be here for years to come.

http://martinmanley.org/index2.html
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

How about that? A man driving his life... and death Empty Re: How about that? A man driving his life... and death

Post by Rishi Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:24 pm

SI,

Max already posted on this topic.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

How about that? A man driving his life... and death Empty Re: How about that? A man driving his life... and death

Post by southindian Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:29 pm

southindian wrote:Today is August 15, 2013. Today is my 60th birthday. Today is the last day of my life. Today, I committed suicide. Today, is the first day this site is active, but it will be here for years to come.

http://martinmanley.org/index2.html
Reading through the pages on his site I'm thinking, this man must have smiled all the way in creating the webpages in the narrative. The suicide page has a sense of humor. What a way to decide when and how to go.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Rishi wrote:SI,

Max already posted on this topic.
ok
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down