Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jagan could have saved A.P

4 posters

Go down

Jagan could have saved A.P  Empty Jagan could have saved A.P

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:14 pm

from splitting had we played our cards right. Congress politicians from Seemandhra are regretting with their political future in jeopardy. per Andhrajyothy editorial

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Jagan could have saved A.P  Empty Re: Jagan could have saved A.P

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 am

confuzzled dude wrote:from splitting had we played our cards right. Congress politicians from Seemandhra are regretting with their political future in jeopardy. per Andhrajyothy editorial
freudian slip?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:06 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:from splitting had we played our cards right. Congress politicians from Seemandhra are regretting with their political future in jeopardy. per Andhrajyothy editorial
freudian slip?
Nope. I was paraphrasing RadhaKrishana's column. Those are the feelings of Seemandhra Congress Netas per him. He also thinks TDP politicians may opt for similar route, CBN is failing to instill much confidence in them.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:45 am

Did those leaders mention white horse, and a sword?
How about inviting laloo, raja from dmk, and yeddurrappa from bjp for a convention in corruptnagar (ex kadapa)?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:11 pm

truthbetold wrote:Did those leaders mention white horse, and a sword?
How about inviting laloo,  raja from dmk, and yeddurrappa from bjp for a convention in corruptnagar (ex kadapa)?
Well he didn't touch on corruption but did mention that they're planning to invite Mulayam in support of United Andhra; they don't have much of a choice now, do they? They could've supported Jagan 3 years ago and let him destroy his future himself instead they ended up putting their political future in jeopardy.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Cd,
Some guy said something. That is enough for you believe jagancan save United state. What is the one thing he could have done to prevent it?
I can tell one thing he would have done that would have hurt the people of the state. He would have pocketed another one lakh crores from the suffering masses of andhra pradesh.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:56 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd,
Some guy said something. That is enough for you believe jagancan save United state. What is the one thing he could have done to prevent it?
Didn't he ask CBN to support no confidence motion? That would've saved us from this debacle.

truthbetold wrote:
I can tell one thing he would have done that would have hurt the people of the state. He would have pocketed another one lakh crores from the suffering masses of andhra pradesh.
I know it has become fashionable to talk about corruption these days. CBI keeps on extending judicial remand without trial  I'm afraid that is only going to help him politically.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:15 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Didn't he ask CBN to support no cocdnfidence motion? That would've saved us from this debacle.

truthbetold wrote:
I know it has become fashionable to talk about corruption these days. CBI keeps on ext
ending judicial remand without trial  I'm afraid that is only going to help him politically.
Cd,
even for a staunch jagan reddy supporter, little bit of common sense and reality are necessary.
what is the relationship between no confidence motion and t state? Sonia decided that t state would give her 17 seats. You would have been more logical if you said Sonia could have made jagan cm and that would have guaranteed 42 seats because of jagan's unparalled success as a ruler.
Remember 2009 elections. We discussed each of the scams that cbi is investigating now. You and pranay were offended by that then. You are still offended by all the facts that were dug out by cbi.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:22 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Didn't he ask CBN to support no cocdnfidence motion? That would've saved us from this debacle.

truthbetold wrote:
I know it has become fashionable to talk about corruption these days. CBI keeps on ext
ending judicial remand without trial  I'm afraid that is only going to help him politically.
Cd,
even for a staunch jagan reddy supporter, little bit of common sense and reality are necessary.
what is the relationship between no confidence motion and t state? Sonia decided that t state would give her 17 seats. You would have been more logical if you said Sonia could have made jagan cm and that would have guaranteed 42 seats because of jagan's unparalled success as a ruler.
Remember 2009 elections. We discussed each of the scams that cbi is investigating now. You and pranay were offended by that then. You are still offended by all the facts that were dug out by cbi.
I hate all the political parties in AP but I have to side with CD here.
Read the entire editorial of RK here.
http://andhrajyothy.com/ContentPage.jsp?category=kotha_paluku&story_id=43491
The relevant portion is this
"ఈ మొత్తం వ్యవహారంలో కాంగ్రెస్ అధిష్ఠానం తమను దారుణంగా మోసం చేసిందన్న అభిప్రాయానికి సీమాంధ్రకు చెందిన కాంగ్రెస్ ముఖ్యులు వచ్చారు. రాష్ట్రంలో ప్రభుత్వాన్ని నిలబెట్టడంతో పాటు, కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీని కాపాడటానికి తాము విధేయులుగా ఉంటే, తమ రాజకీయ భవిష్యత్తును పణంగా పెట్టి తెలంగాణలో వచ్చే సీట్లపై ఆశతో తమ పార్టీ అధిష్ఠానం విభజన నిర్ణయం తీసుకుందని వారు వాపోతున్నారు. సీమాంధ్రులకు ఉపశమనం కలిగించడానికై కొన్ని చర్యలు తీసుకున్నా వచ్చే ఎన్నికలలో సీమాంధ్రలో కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీకి డిపాజిట్లు కూడా రావన్న అభిప్రాయానికి వారు వచ్చారు. రాష్ట్రంలో జగన్మోహన్ రెడ్డి ప్రభంజనం ఉవ్వెత్తున ఉన్నప్పుడు తాము ఎదురొడ్డి పోరాడామనీ, ఆ రోజే ఆయనతో చేతులు కలిపి ఉంటే రాష్ట్రంలో ప్రభుత్వం పతనం అవ్వడమే కాకుండా ఇప్పుడు జగన్ ముఖ్యమంత్రిగా ఉండేవారనీ, కాంగ్రెస్ కోసం త్యాగాలకు సిద్ధపడ్డ తమకు పార్టీ అధిష్ఠానం నుంచి ఇటువంటి ప్రతిఫలం దక్కుతుందని భావించలేదని సీమాంధ్ర కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకులు ఆవేదన వ్యక్తంచేస్తున్నారు. "సీమాంధ్రలో కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ పని అయిపోయింది.

ఇంకా పార్టీని పట్టుకుని వేలాడుతూ మా రాజకీయ భవిష్యత్తును నాశనం చేసుకోదల్చుకోలేదు'' అని కాంగ్రెస్‌కు చెందిన ఒక ముఖ్యుడు వ్యాఖ్యానించారు. సీమాంధ్ర కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకుల అంతరంగాన్ని బట్టి వచ్చే ఎన్నికల నాటికి రాష్ట్ర రాజకీయాలలో పెనుమార్పులు చోటుచేసుకునే అవకాశాలు కనిపిస్తున్నాయి. విభజన నిర్ణయాన్ని కాంగ్రెస్ అధిష్ఠానం వెనక్కు తీసుకోకపోతే సమైక్యవాదం పేరిట కొత్త పార్టీ పెడతామంటూ కాంగ్రెస్ ఎమ్మెల్యే వీరశివారెడ్డి వంటివారు చేస్తున్న ప్రకటనలను తేలిగ్గా తీసుకోవడానికి లేదు. కాంగ్రెస్ అధిష్ఠానానికి తన ప్రయోజనాలు ముఖ్యమైనప్పుడు, సీమాంధ్రకు చెందిన కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకులకు కూడా వారి ప్రయోజనాలే ముఖ్యమవుతాయి. రాష్ట్ర విభజనను తీవ్రంగా వ్యతిరేకిస్తున్న ముఖ్యమంత్రి కిరణ్‌కుమార్ రెడ్డి కూడా రాజకీయ వైరాగ్యం ప్రదర్శిస్తున్నారు."

Had the state govt fallen because more MLAs defected to Jagan camp or Chiru didn't merge his PRP and save the state government , Sonia couldn't have taken the 'T' decision.
If the Congress is not in power at state and Center, Sonia couldn't have taken the decision.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:22 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Cd,
even for a staunch jagan reddy supporter,  little bit of common sense and reality are necessary.
You're misreading it. This discussion is about SeemAndhra congress leaders future, and how they could've averted the mess they're in now. It was clear that Sonia wasn't willing to make Jagan CM, Telangana politicians had her ear back then.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down