Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Dr. Swami calls Rahul Gandhi a Buddhu

2 posters

Go down

Why Dr. Swami calls Rahul Gandhi a Buddhu Empty Why Dr. Swami calls Rahul Gandhi a Buddhu

Post by Rishi Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:07 pm

http://www.haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?PageID=17594&SKIN=B

Please watch the video.

This guy is really dumb.

At least watch the segment beginning 5:00

He thinks mail is being dropped from Airplane midflight.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Why Dr. Swami calls Rahul Gandhi a Buddhu Empty Re: Why Dr. Swami calls Rahul Gandhi a Buddhu

Post by rawemotions Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:20 pm

At a high level
What I see is a person who does NOT have any conviction in what he says. He is discovering  it and looks like he will need about 20 years and a few ministerial posts before he can understand governance. 

He keeps talking of lack of structures etc., which is proper, but does not seem to have had much success in putting in place structures for the exact issues he is talking about.

It is like somebody who has no confidence, directly going to an international conference and speaking to the audience on their topic, that he himself is not well versed on.

This is the first time I have watched his snippets. Now I really understand, when folks say they are frightened if this guy holds the reins of power, either at the government or party.

He goes on a rambling discourse when the topic was centre-state relations. That was hilarious. Even if  he does not want to be PM, and only wants to don the mantle of Sonia and take her role it is worrying, because she & the anti-constitutional NAC/coterie around her decides on half of the issues pertaining to the government and are already having issues in terms of short term focus on elections, and do not seem to understand that Social entitlement policies work alongside sound economics, but not in isolation.

Snippets of interest
Wow! at 13:12 he basically says MMS will not solve issues.

He is treating CII industrialists like Children asking them to show hands not on some policy issues but on a topic about his thesis that "India is a Bee Hive!"

He says a skilled Carpenter is an entrepreneur like those at CII. I did  not know that the entrepreneurial Skills required for Carpentry is the same as the ones required for being CEO's. 

It is a revelation!

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Why Dr. Swami calls Rahul Gandhi a Buddhu Empty Re: Why Dr. Swami calls Rahul Gandhi a Buddhu

Post by Rishi Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Sonia is smart.

Unlike her son buddhu Rahul, she does not even deviate from the speech written by her advisors. She does not go on any TV interviews nor get into any debate.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down