Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian students now go to China to study medicine!

4 posters

Go down

Indian students now go to China to study medicine! Empty Indian students now go to China to study medicine!

Post by indophile Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:00 pm

And this is not alternative medicine either.
No wonder. After all, they go to Australia to study software engg. So going to China for medicine may not be big news. The go to Kazhakastan too for studying medicine if they can't get a seat in India.

http://www.samachar.com/Now-made-in-China-doctors-in-India-lg1jMyeaieh.html?source=recommended_news

indophile

Back to top Go down

Indian students now go to China to study medicine! Empty Re: Indian students now go to China to study medicine!

Post by nevada Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm

I know a person based in the US who sent both his sons to China for medical school. In fact, he runs a business recruiting and sending US students overseas.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Indian students now go to China to study medicine! Empty Re: Indian students now go to China to study medicine!

Post by sambarvada Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:18 pm

indophile wrote:And this is not alternative medicine either.
No wonder. After all, they go to Australia to study software engg. So going to China for medicine may not be big news. The go to Kazhakastan too for studying medicine if they can't get a seat in India.

http://www.samachar.com/Now-made-in-China-doctors-in-India-lg1jMyeaieh.html?source=recommended_news

===> I heard that the Medical council of India recognize the medical degrees from China and Kazhakastan.

Looks like the director of MCI did not receive any bribes from these schools.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:53 pm

nevada wrote:I know a person based in the US who sent both his sons to China for medical school. In fact, he runs a business recruiting and sending US students overseas.

I've not heard that. I know that med schools in the Carribbean actively advertise here, but never heard of China. Wonder if they teach medicine in English over in China.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Those who cannot get into US schools go to Caribbean. With a couple of schools getting US accreditation, even these schools are getting better students. So the ayaram-gayarams go to Polish and Bulgarian medical schools (did you know that?). And the Indians who cannot get into any Indian med school go to Chinese and Kazhak schools.

BTW the Ruskie and Chinese med schools are NOT recognized in the US.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by sambarvada Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:05 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Those who cannot get into US schools go to Caribbean. With a couple of schools getting US accreditation, even these schools are getting better students. So the ayaram-gayarams go to Polish and Bulgarian medical schools (did you know that?). And the Indians who cannot get into any Indian med school go to Chinese and Kazhak schools.

BTW the Ruskie and Chinese med schools are NOT recognized in the US.

===> Not true.

I have come across a Russian lady doctor in Maryland.

A year ago, a desi doctor was shot dead by a chinese doctor who went to medical school in Communist China. He filed a discrimination suit against this and other desi doctors with whom he worked in a hospital.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/30/connecticut.yale.doctor.slain/index.html?hpt=T2

Actually it is India which does not recognize the medical schools from Kazhagastan.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:14 am

I recall reading that the Chinku Doctor was working "in the Lab" as a post-doc/researcher.

A lot of non-recognized "doctors" from all over the world work as researchers or in other professions - they just cannot "practice" or "prescribe" Crooked Desis hire/exploit these docs with low wages, allowing them to do everything in clinic except for signing the prescriptions.

I know a Ruskie Doc working as a "software engineer"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down