Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aww made me cry

4 posters

Go down

aww made me cry Empty aww made me cry

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:35 pm

wish somebody loved me so...

Back to top Go down

aww made me cry Empty Re: aww made me cry

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:wish somebody loved me so...

So the sincerity of love is measured by the stupidity of the guy's actions?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:wish somebody loved me so...

So the sincerity of love is measured by the stupidity of the guy's actions?

Absolutely!

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:48 pm

another one..you'll like this too

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:54 pm

seven wrote:another one..you'll like this too
Come on ....all this showy crap. They screwed around for 2 years and make sure each wants to marry the other, talk to parents etc...and then the guy makes a drama of 'asking" her to marry.... Bunch of BS.

This is legit and credible only if the girl's acceptance is less than 50% assured. Compared to this, the uncertainty and thrill of boy and girl agreeing to marry in old fashioned arranged marriages was tremendous.

Is there a video in which someone makes these elaborate show and drama only for the girl to tell him she is screwing someone else instead.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Wait! Boy and girl? This is boy and boy, silly! What's sweet about this video is the overwhelming acceptance from both families about a gay union which will soon be a gay marriage. Everyone and I mean everyone from old grandpas and grandmas to little kids show their acceptance and approval. What a progressive and tolerant set of families!!

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Come on ....all this showy crap.  They screwed around for 2 years and make sure each wants to marry the other, talk to parents etc...and then the guy makes a drama of 'asking" her to marry....  Bunch of BS.

This is legit and credible only if the girl's acceptance is less than 50% assured.  Compared to this, the uncertainty and thrill of boy and girl agreeing to marry in old fashioned arranged marriages was tremendous.

Is there a video in which someone makes these elaborate show and drama only for the girl to tell him she is screwing someone else instead.
so you didn't like it :-<

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:05 pm

mainstreet wrote:Wait!  Boy and girl?  This is boy and boy, silly!  What's sweet about this video is the overwhelming acceptance from both families about a gay union which will soon be a gay marriage.  Everyone and I mean everyone from old grandpas and grandmas to little kids show their acceptance and approval.  What a progressive and tolerant set of families!!
he was talking about the video i posted. it has a guy proposing to his girlfriend.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:07 pm

mainstreet wrote:Wait!  Boy and girl?  This is boy and boy, silly!  What's sweet about this video is the overwhelming acceptance from both families about a gay union which will soon be a gay marriage.  Everyone and I mean everyone from old grandpas and grandmas to little kids show their acceptance and approval.  What a progressive and tolerant set of families!!
in Utah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:08 pm

seven wrote:
Come on ....all this showy crap.  They screwed around for 2 years and make sure each wants to marry the other, talk to parents etc...and then the guy makes a drama of 'asking" her to marry....  Bunch of BS.

This is legit and credible only if the girl's acceptance is less than 50% assured.  Compared to this, the uncertainty and thrill of boy and girl agreeing to marry in old fashioned arranged marriages was tremendous.

Hahaha....nope..I did not see any of the above videos....Smile))

As a school boy I would explain the story of movies to my friends based on a few posters stuck on the wall... I hardly watched any movies from 8 till I was 22 - well I can count with my two hands.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 pm

seven wrote:

Hahaha....nope..I did not see any of the above videos....Smile))

As a school boy I would explain the story of movies to my friends based on a few posters stuck on the wall... I hardly watched any movies from 8 till I was 22 - well I can count with my two hands.
Lucky you!

You did not miss anything. You were quite smart. You saved a lot of money. You did not waste time on silly desi movies.

I had a classmate who used to get up at 4 AM in the morning to go and see the first show of every MGR movie on the day it was released.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:28 pm

I know, right? Utah, of all places. I thought it was interesting that the guy being proposed to was very good-looking. The guy proposing wasn't ugly, but he wasn't as good-looking as his partner.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down