Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SP's Azam Khan behind Muzzafarnagar Riots

3 posters

Go down

SP's Azam Khan behind Muzzafarnagar Riots Empty SP's Azam Khan behind Muzzafarnagar Riots

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:46 am

...A day after a sting operation captured Muzaffarnagar cops admitting that political pressure had made the police go soft on persons indulging in violence, the BJP demanded President’s Rule in Uttar Pradesh, accusing the state government of escalating the violence

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

SP's Azam Khan behind Muzzafarnagar Riots Empty Re: SP's Azam Khan behind Muzzafarnagar Riots

Post by truthbetold Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:20 pm

The secular brigade needs original sting tapes to prove 1. tapes are false. 2,. police are paid off or even worse they are bjp loyalists. 3. even if alkaline of this is true how does that prove Azam khan is guilty?

congress for its part will keeps tape alive to blackmail sp for future considerations.

Till the secularists find an angle to deal with persistent aunty they will wait in shadows sipping merlot .

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

SP's Azam Khan behind Muzzafarnagar Riots Empty Re: SP's Azam Khan behind Muzzafarnagar Riots

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:40 am

truthbetold wrote:The secular brigade needs original sting tapes to prove 1.  tapes are false. 2,. police are paid off or even worse they are bjp loyalists. 3. even if alkaline of this is true how does that prove Azam khan is guilty?

congress for its part will keeps tape alive to blackmail sp for future considerations.

Till the secularists find an angle to deal with persistent aunty they will wait in shadows sipping merlot .
Strawman! I've not seen any posts defend the SP here. So I don't know who you're referring to.

As a card-carrying sickularist, I'm fully convinced that the UP riots are a tango between the BJP and the SP each playing to their respective votebanks, banking on a polarized vote to win UP. I said as much in my post yesterday but I guess people only hear what they want to hear.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down