Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greedy Indian doctors

2 posters

Go down

Greedy Indian doctors Empty Greedy Indian doctors

Post by Rishi Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Another Indian-American, Doctor Nalini Ahluwalia, has been charged with one count of violating the anti-kickback law for allegedly receiving 1,000 dollars in exchange for referring two patients to a home healthcare agency in August 2012.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/four-indian-americans-charged-with-multi-million-dollar-healthcare-fraud-in-us-367125?h_related_also_see

>>> I bet this women is  a prominent member of her Gurudwara or Temple committee.

I am just curious. Why do you need more than $100,000 per year and a 3 bedroom house to provide for your family?

Are these desis so stupid to think that they will never be caught?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Greedy Indian doctors Empty Re: Greedy Indian doctors

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Rishi wrote:Another Indian-American, Doctor Nalini Ahluwalia, has been charged with one count of violating the anti-kickback law for allegedly receiving 1,000 dollars in exchange for referring two patients to a home healthcare agency in August 2012.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/four-indian-americans-charged-with-multi-million-dollar-healthcare-fraud-in-us-367125?h_related_also_see

>>> I bet this women is  a prominent member of her Gurudwara or Temple committee.

I am just curious. Why do you need more than $100,000 per year and a 3 bedroom house to provide for your family?

Are these desis so stupid to think that they will never be caught?
It is what I call "push the envelope" addition. They know they are breaking the law but minimize and justify it citing the quantum or intensity. over time they push the envelope getting overconfident until one fine day they slip.

This is a human nature for most - be it gambling, drinking, having an affair, acquiring wealth, power, and simple rolling at the stop sign.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down