Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kadai chicken

2 posters

Go down

kadai chicken Empty kadai chicken

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:31 pm

so the wife sneaked in a new cast iron skillet and I decided to make a kadai chicken this afternoon (WFH) on the outdoor cooking apparatus. it came out good and spicy as usual but still lacked that extra something (prop likes his chicken spicy), so decided to add extra spicy garnish...heated peanut oil and tossed half dozen slit chilis and curry leaves and immediately added to the curry. holy fuck it was the bomb. I cant stop eating it, good thing I made a whole chicken so the wife and the kid have a couple of pieces each left. added a couple of boiled eggs to the curry so they dont complain. goddamn it tastes good & my mouth's still on fire.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

kadai chicken Empty Re: kadai chicken

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:46 pm

why is this dish still called kadai chicken when the main ingredient is red chilli?

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:so the wife sneaked in a new cast iron skillet and I decided to make a kadai chicken this afternoon (WFH) on the outdoor cooking apparatus. it came out good and spicy as usual but still lacked that extra something (prop likes his chicken spicy), so decided to add extra spicy garnish...heated peanut oil and tossed half dozen slit chilis and curry leaves and immediately added to the curry. holy fuck it was the bomb. I cant stop eating it, good thing I made a whole chicken so the wife and the kid have a couple of pieces each left. added a couple of boiled eggs to the curry so they dont complain. goddamn it tastes good & my mouth's still on fire.
oh talk about bombs, I was supposed to eat an egg today, I was heating it up in the microwave and the thing broke and burst in the microwave. I spent like 20 mins cleaning up.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down