Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

volte-face

+2
Merlot Daruwala
Petrichor
6 posters

Go down

volte-face Empty volte-face

Post by Petrichor Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:25 am

After he left, Mr. Maken, who heads the Congress media department, said, “What Rahul Gandhi has said is our party policy“.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/rahul-denounces-ordinance-on-lawmakers/article5174910.ece?homepage=true

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

volte-face Empty Re: volte-face

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:30 am

Haha..hilarious. I also liked how the BJP pretended to go along with this sleaze-game and then ditched the UPA at the end, leaving it holding the dirty laundry and looking utterly stupid and downright immoral.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:39 am

I used to think UPA, personified by Tharoor, was this suave, urbane, thugs with no moral compass but fully capable of reading the public pulse. Unless I am in a time-warp, this is one of the few times that they have misjudged so badly.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Haha..hilarious. I also liked how the BJP pretended to go along with this sleaze-game and then ditched the UPA at the end, leaving it holding the dirty laundry and looking utterly stupid and downright immoral.
again...why blame BJP for Rahul's criticism of the bill ? Shows you are still in first grade...of politics.

This is an opportunity for Rahul to show that he is an independent entity and strong enough to EVEN criticize the PM...Razz

He can criticize all he wants but he cant even come close to Varun - let alone Modi.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Where is the WaPo brigade when you need them?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Let us not forget that Congress was the party that gave us emergency. They are also the party of the midnight lathi-charge. They will do everything they can get away with in order to protect their power.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:44 pm

wapo brigadier is scouring the internets for ancillary documentation. it's also possible he's hung over from weeklong celebrations of jagan's bail

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down