Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when deepak chopra sounded like he actually had some conviction...

4 posters

Go down

when deepak chopra sounded like he actually had some conviction... Empty when deepak chopra sounded like he actually had some conviction...

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:27 pm

...and believed in what came out of his own mouth. he actually sounds somewhat intelligent. this may have been when he was still practicing medicine.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

when deepak chopra sounded like he actually had some conviction... Empty Re: when deepak chopra sounded like he actually had some conviction...

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:31 pm

don't have the time to watch this but I don't get why people like dawkins think they gotta chase the deepaks of the world. Deepak is messed up but dawkins is just so obnoxious and full of himself. he should just give a few good bio lectures on salman khan's site and call it a day.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

when deepak chopra sounded like he actually had some conviction... Empty Re: when deepak chopra sounded like he actually had some conviction...

Post by bw Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:45 pm

what i marvel about deepak and other such ppl is their confidence in talking about another field that they has no qualification or experience in and boldly argue with the leading figures of that field, totally unfazed and with full authority. i wish i had at least 0.1% of that confidence. or a bit of whatever they are smoking.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:53 pm

here's a sample

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:56 pm

bw wrote:what i marvel about deepak and other such ppl is their confidence in talking about another field that they has no qualification or experience in and boldly argue with the leading figures of that field, totally unfazed and with full authority. i wish i had at least 0.1% of that confidence. or a bit of whatever they are smoking.
They all must be reading my posts and learning from me....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:58 pm

bw wrote:here's a sample

Innadhidhu ????

Chopra thrives from attacks like this from credible figures, who elevated him to the elite level. I would not be surprised if Chopra is paying them off to play his opponents.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:29 am

bw wrote:what i marvel about deepak and other such ppl is their confidence in talking about another field that they has no qualification or experience in and boldly argue with the leading figures of that field, totally unfazed and with full authority. i wish i had at least 0.1% of that confidence. or a bit of whatever they are smoking.
to be frank with you, i think these science profs like dawkins are the ones who're trying to ride the on coattails of chopra. otherwise mainstream people would never hear of them or their books. 60% of the population anywhere will gravitate towards the deepaks and only 10% towards the dawkinses. so i don't think it's some kinds of a public service thing they're doing, they have to sell books too, you know.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down