Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karan Thapar: Neither Modi nor Rahul deserve to be PM

Go down

Karan Thapar: Neither Modi nor Rahul deserve to be PM Empty Karan Thapar: Neither Modi nor Rahul deserve to be PM

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:02 am

http://www.hindustantimes.com/editorial-views-on/KaranThapar/Neither-Narendra-Modi-nor-Rahul-Gandhi-should-be-PM/Article1-1131562.aspx

I agree. If Congress wins, my candidates for the PM post would be: Chidambaram or Salman Khurshid . If BJP wins: Sushma Swaraj or Advani.

Having said that if I have only two options: Rahul or Modi, then I prefer to go with Rahul.

Back to top Go down

Karan Thapar: Neither Modi nor Rahul deserve to be PM Empty Re: Karan Thapar: Neither Modi nor Rahul deserve to be PM

Post by Rishi Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:17 am

Adults behave differently.

>> If Karan Thapar really believes that, why does he act like a bully in his interviews?

Watch his interview with Jayalalitha. He did not let her finish her statements. He rudely interrupted her and treated her in a condescending manner.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Karan Thapar: Neither Modi nor Rahul deserve to be PM Empty Re: Karan Thapar: Neither Modi nor Rahul deserve to be PM

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:55 am

Rishi wrote:Adults behave differently.

>> If Karan Thapar really believes that, why does he act like a bully in his interviews?

Watch his interview with Jayalalitha. He did not let her finish her statements. He rudely interrupted her and treated her in a condescending manner.
I saw that interview a long time back. I agree he may have been a little rough with Jaya but some of the things he was saying made sense. For instance, he questioned whether it was appropriate for political leaders to be superstitious instead of being rationalists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:59 am

I am amazed at reading the comments in the comments section page of the Thapar article. It seems to confirm the suspicions of people who say Modi has paid agents working on his behalf on various online forums and discussion boards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down