Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mehboob Mere

Go down

Mehboob Mere Empty Mehboob Mere

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:20 am

Back to top Go down

Mehboob Mere Empty Re: Mehboob Mere

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:07 am

good morning TWjee. what plans for the long weekend? what's long about it? monday is a holiday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:42 am

hi hujefa ji. Ya we have a long weekend.

Went early AM for some lil dentist work... Lips are still numb... the way they swell and a lil asymmetrically always make me look like the mouth of my MIL (no offense). Then I look at the mirror and try to talk like her....full passtime.

No other plans as yet...husband is out golfing...kids want to see x-former. May go to a beach. I want to get my hair keratin straightened but then i want be able to let it out at the beach.... so maybe next weekend. Let's see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:hi hujefa ji.

Sad i quit banwarilal 'cos it had been pidginized to b'lol. now huzefa too. Sad ju on my foes list.

husband is out golfing...

i see that your hujband loves golf. yeah, nice game but a bit sedate for me. i prefer buzkashi. it entails carrying a goat carcass to kashi to be the fastest.

May go to a beach.

please don't. all beaches should have a loud warning, "dogs and aunties not allowed."

I want to get my hair keratin straightened

hmmm. you have curly hair?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

>>>> CH'ers celebrating the 3 day weekend?

Random musings, uff!

( i am surrendering to random blabberings)
Exclamation

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
i see that your hujband loves golf. yeah, nice game but a bit sedate for me. i prefer buzkashi. it entails carrying a goat carcass to kashi to be the fastest.

hmm, I thought you do some kinda gym/sport activity and fit it in the middle of your day inspite of your high order commute. Yep, he is into golf. It's takes the proportion of smoking spring through summer, he don't feel good if he don't play. What he does is that he goes out at 6:30 and is back by 11:00 before the kids wake up.

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:hmmm. you have curly hair?

yes I do. Right now they are very very bad as I had actually gone out and got a perm a couple of months before. Didn't work on me at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 am

[quote="Tracy Whitney"]
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
hmm, I thought you do some kinda gym/sport activity and fit it in the middle of your day inspite of your high order commute.

yup. treadmilling. i used to do horse-riding in my youth (as used to my father). my kids are into polo now. i was joking about buzkashi. buzkashi is a mad and dangerous sport. incidentally, i understand that polo too is also among the most dangerous of recognized sports. it doesn't look dangerous when you watch it. but kids love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down