Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

toothseeker's random wisdoms and questions

5 posters

Go down

toothseeker's random wisdoms and questions Empty toothseeker's random wisdoms and questions

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:42 pm

random expostulation:
"As I surrender to life. I am not born to conquer life. But I am perhaps born to surrender life. And I surrender it to love. For love alone has shown the potential to kill my ego. Random experiences in life."

classic question to Rekz behna:
"Do I know U? Or U just pretend to know me more than I do know my own self? WTF. Who are U? Please tell me about yourself in 10 sentences, for whatever U want to tell."

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

toothseeker's random wisdoms and questions Empty Re: toothseeker's random wisdoms and questions

Post by charvaka Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:45 pm

All that talk of surrender made me wonder if Surender had something to do with those questions.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

toothseeker's random wisdoms and questions Empty Re: toothseeker's random wisdoms and questions

Post by Rekz Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:random expostulation:
"As I surrender to life. I am not born to conquer life. But I am perhaps born to surrender life. And I surrender it to love. For love alone has shown the potential to kill my ego. Random experiences in life."

classic question to Rekz behna:"Do I know U? Or U just pretend to know me more than I do know my own self? WTF. Who are U? Please tell me about yourself in 10 sentences, for whatever U want to tell."
[strike]
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:20 pm

charvaka wrote:All that talk of surrender made me wonder if Surender had something to do with those questions.

good point. surrender is nothing but a surender thats random.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:25 pm

"

>>>>> " The mind is restless, Krishna!"

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:15 pm

charvaka wrote:All that talk of surrender made me wonder if Surender had something to do with those questions.

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:47 pm

[quote="Kris"]

>>>>> " The mind is restless, Krishna!"

Smile

Astute observation.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down