Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is this a reflection.on modi's efficiency?

4 posters

Go down

is this a reflection.on modi's efficiency? Empty is this a reflection.on modi's efficiency?

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:33 am

This is a question to all those who trumpet modi's efficiency as model for India. I am talking to smartha, vakavaka .., uppili etc.
If modi's method of governing is so magical, how come his friendly neighbour chauhan failed to implement it in Madhya pradesh. Why is it rss and vhp, the so called representatives of Hindu faith never contribute to improve safety at large Hindu gatherings? Every few months they repeat themselves in different parts of the country. What did rss or vhp do to improve the situation? If Modi cannot influence these organizations and temple administrations that are in his sphere of influence, how can people believe he can run a diverse nation any better?
This temple event is a yearly event, and very predictable .

http://m.indianexpress.com/news/89-killed-over-100-injured-in-tragic-stampede-in-temple-at-ratangarh-in-mp/1182025/
footnote: corrupt non bjp govts minimized human loss in the face of massive nature fury, I.e.
Phallin cyclone.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

is this a reflection.on modi's efficiency? Empty Re: is this a reflection.on modi's efficiency?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:44 pm

The question is simple. Should one continue with the corrupt and 50 yr old dynasty-based "minority" government out of fear of perceived and imaginary future evil govt. of modi?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

is this a reflection.on modi's efficiency? Empty Re: is this a reflection.on modi's efficiency?

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:53 pm

I think Modi's reputation is similar to that of Sachin Tendulkar's, can't depend on him when the chips are down. He dug himself into a big hole that is very difficult to come out of. First of all, he belongs to a party that is known for its communal slant on top that of that he carved a niche for himself as a leader who fosters communal dissonance. He could be a champion of records but will always be percieved as Advani Jr. not Vajpayee Jr.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:11 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:I think Modi's reputation is similar to that of Sachin Tendulkar's, can't depend on him when the chips are down. He dug himself into a big hole that is very difficult to come out of. First of all, he belongs to a party that is known for its communal slant on top that of that he carved a niche for himself as a leader who fosters communal dissonance. He could be a champion of records but will always be percieved as Advani Jr. not Vajpayee Jr.
Sachin Tendulkar's disadvantage was proved after playing for 15+ years, whereas Modi's expected unreliability is pure guess work.

How about making prediction on Rahul baba?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Hey wait. Both of you are talking about issues over which Modi has as much control as any other politicians. Which is none.
My question to Modi supporters is Hindu temples, Hindu festivals, and hindu gatherings is your sphere of influence. Why can't the rss and vhp and Modi teach their supporters to look at themselves and take action to avoid stampede. This is not the first time this is happening in Hindu gatherings.
Hindus should either wake up and clean up their mess. Or govt should arrest the temple administrators or even minister in charge for the loss of life.
If Modi cannot do this in his support base, how can i have any confidence in his ability to run diverse nation? Is his only qualification that he is a little normal than that stupid dynastic moron?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:56 pm

truthbetold wrote:Hey wait. Both of you are talking about issues over which Modi has as much control as any other politicians. Which is none.
My question to Modi supporters is Hindu temples,  Hindu festivals,  and hindu gatherings is your sphere of influence. Why can't the rss and vhp and Modi teach their supporters to look at themselves and take action to avoid stampede. This is not the first time this is happening in Hindu gatherings.
Hindus should either wake up and clean up their mess. Or govt should arrest the temple administrators or even minister in charge for the loss of life.
If Modi cannot do this in his support base,  how can i have any confidence in his ability to run diverse nation? Is his only qualification that he is a little normal than that stupid dynastic moron?
Perhaps, Modi will take care of this when he becomes the PM for the whole country. How can the Gujarat CM be responsible for what happened in MP. Perhaps, the 50-yr reigning family should explain - after all the same hindus are Indians first.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:09 pm

truthbetold wrote:This is a question to all those who trumpet modi's efficiency as model for India. I am talking to smartha,  vakavaka .., uppili etc.
If modi's method of governing is so magical,  how come his friendly neighbour chauhan failed to implement it in Madhya pradesh. Why is it rss and vhp,  the so called representatives of Hindu faith never contribute to improve safety at large Hindu gatherings? Every few months they repeat themselves in different parts of the country. What did rss or vhp do to improve the situation? If Modi cannot influence these organizations and temple administrations that are in his sphere of influence,  how can people believe he can run a diverse nation any better?
This temple event is a yearly event,  and very predictable .

http://m.indianexpress.com/news/89-killed-over-100-injured-in-tragic-stampede-in-temple-at-ratangarh-in-mp/1182025/
footnote: corrupt non bjp govts minimized human loss in the face of massive nature fury,  I.e.
Phallin cyclone.
Actually there is a fight going on there. Congress also wants to claim that Sonia was involved in helping Oriyas, and so is BJD.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:15 pm

rawemotions wrote:
truthbetold wrote:This is a question to all those who trumpet modi's efficiency as model for India. I am talking to smartha,  vakavaka .., uppili etc.
If modi's method of governing is so magical,  how come his friendly neighbour chauhan failed to implement it in Madhya pradesh. Why is it rss and vhp,  the so called representatives of Hindu faith never contribute to improve safety at large Hindu gatherings? Every few months they repeat themselves in different parts of the country. What did rss or vhp do to improve the situation? If Modi cannot influence these organizations and temple administrations that are in his sphere of influence,  how can people believe he can run a diverse nation any better?
This temple event is a yearly event,  and very predictable .

footnote: corrupt non bjp govts minimized human loss in the face of massive nature fury,  I.e.
Phallin cyclone.
Actually there is a fight going on there. Congress also wants to claim that Sonia was involved in helping Oriyas, and so is BJD.
Success has many parents. Anyway why is Modi not responsible for the temple stampede?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down