Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I am Narendra Modi's wife'

+6
confuzzled dude
Rishi
Hellsangel
namo
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Vakavaka Pakapaka
10 posters

Go down

'I am Narendra Modi's wife' Empty 'I am Narendra Modi's wife'

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:43 am

http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/nation/i-am-narendra-modi-s-wife

Back to top Go down

'I am Narendra Modi's wife' Empty Re: 'I am Narendra Modi's wife'

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:56 am

'I am Narendra Modi's wife' 180113-sb

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:59 am

Rashmun wrote:http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/nation/i-am-narendra-modi-s-wife
In a poor village, the woman who is believed to be the estranged wife of the most powerful man in Gujarat lives in a one-room home

---

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:04 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/nation/i-am-narendra-modi-s-wife
In a poor village, the woman who is believed to be the estranged wife of the most powerful man in Gujarat lives in a one-room home

---
Hopefully, local people are protecting her from CONmen.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:08 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

---
when the guy cannot take care of his own wife how can he look after the interests of India?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

---
when the guy cannot take care of his own wife how can he look after the interests of India?
Good..... please don't vote for him...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-hJXeHYWfk

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:43 am

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

---
Indira Gandhi left her husband too. She was hardly a dutiful wife who took care of her own husband, but she ruled India for 15-16 yrs.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:46 am

namo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

---
Indira Gandhi left her husband too. She was hardly a dutiful wife who took care of her own husband, but she ruled India for 15-16 yrs.
except that Feroz Gandhi was living comfortably while Modi's wife is living the life of someone who is almost destitute.

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:52 am

Rashmun wrote:
namo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:In a poor village, the woman who is believed to be the estranged wife of the most powerful man in Gujarat lives in a one-room home

---
except that Feroz Gandhi was living comfortably while Modi's wife is living the life of someone who is almost destitute.
Define comfortably. If it's the material things, then according to your logic, people who are rich don't need spouses. heck! they don't need to get married at all. They can live comfortably with all the material things around them, all by themselves.

btw, the woman who the congwallas are claiming to be modi's wife earns 10k/month. You don't call a school teacher who earns 10k destitute.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:53 am

namo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

---

After leaving her husband, she led a very puritanical, Sita Devi life - we should remember that. Sonia ji is also following in her footsteps as everyone knows.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:56 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
namo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:In a poor village, the woman who is believed to be the estranged wife of the most powerful man in Gujarat lives in a one-room home

---
After leaving her husband, she led a very puritanical, Sita Devi life - we should remember that.  Sonia ji is also following in her footsteps as everyone knows.
She left her husband? When? Why?

Hmm: She followed a Guru:

Gandhi's yoga guru, Dhirendra Brahmachari, helped her in making certain decisions and also executed certain top level political tasks on her behalf, especially from 1975 to 1977 when Gandhi "dissolved Parliament, declared a state of emergency and suspended civil liberties."[118][119]
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Meanwhile, in an obvious attempt to silence his estranged wife Jashoda, Narendra Modi has reportedly patched up with her and she has moved in with him. They had married in 1968 and Modi had abandoned her soon after marriage.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/NAT-TOP-gujarat-chief-minister-narendra-modi-finally-accepts-wife-jashoda-4223132-PHO.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:02 pm

>>> Modi made a mistake of marrying her due to family pressure.

Is he supposed to be lead a miserable life with her hanging around him 24x7?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Rishi wrote:>>> Modi made a mistake of marrying her due to family pressure.

then why did he patch up with her and beg her repeatedly to move in with him on the eve of the elections. is he going to kick her out after the elections ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:

then why did he patch up with her and beg her repeatedly to move in with him on the eve of the elections. is he going to kick her out after the elections ?
Hope he did not rape some girl in Gujarat and covered it up as some other leading national CONman reportedly did.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
namo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

---
After leaving her husband, she led a very puritanical, Sita Devi life - we should remember that.  Sonia ji is also following in her footsteps as everyone knows.
yeah, both saas bahus are puritanical. The only difference is that Indira ji became puritanical much before her husband kicked the bucket.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:

As a Hindu, he has every right & is his duty to treat his wife like dirt. Jai Sri Ram

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Interesting comment about the article:

"Digvijay Singh & Renuka Choudary should clarify why Sonia alias Antanio Manio did not disclose her intimacy with Madhav Rao scindia even after her marriage to Rajiv. Even News paper published her being caught with Scidia at 2.00am (midnight) when their car met with accident near IIT Delhi maingate & and people witnessed their relation in late night hours."

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:29 pm

nevada wrote:Interesting comment about the article:

"Digvijay Singh & Renuka Choudary should clarify why Sonia alias Antanio Manio did not disclose her intimacy with Madhav Rao scindia even after her marriage to Rajiv. Even News paper published her being caught with Scidia at 2.00am (midnight) when their car met with accident near IIT Delhi maingate & and people witnessed their relation in late night hours."
There! the puritanical stamp on the bahu gets nullified.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:30 pm

"I have the rare privilege to be the most abused person on social media by the sanghis and the paid professionals hired by Modi operating from sanskar dham in Manipur Sanand near Ahmedabad. I have been called Dogvijaya Singh some time Pigvijaya Singh by the above mentioned 'gang' who would probably be younger than my grandchildren!

"Some time I am supposed to have converted to Islam and some time to Christianity. Blatant lies which the sanghis are taught to spread during their training as their Pracharaks. But I don't blame them or their parents but blame the sanskar imbibed in them at sanskar dham or at RSS shakhas," Singh said.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-07-16/news/40613244_1_digvijay-singh-pracharaks-rss

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
namo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

---
The fact that, his own family and once wife, lives just by the legal means they can earn, proves that Modi is not going to let family or friends influence his 'Raj Dharma'. And this is very unlike the Gandhi s, Pawars, Mulayams, Karunas etc. whose daamads, chamchas, randis and kuttas can influence and rob the nation.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:

"I have the rare privilege to be the most abused person on social media by the sanghis and the paid professionals hired by Modi operating from sanskar dham in Manipur Sanand near Ahmedabad. I have been called Dogvijaya Singh some time Pigvijaya Singh by the above mentioned 'gang' who would probably be younger than my grandchildren!

"Some time I am supposed to have converted to Islam and some time to Christianity. Blatant lies which the sanghis are taught to spread during their training as their Pracharaks. But I don't blame them or their parents but blame the sanskar imbibed in them at sanskar dham or at RSS shakhas," Singh said.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-07-16/news/40613244_1_digvijay-singh-pracharaks-rss
Any idea why Amitab Batcchan is not a friend of Sonia any more?  Just wondering!!!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:56 pm

"In a poor village, the woman who is believed to be the estranged wife of the most powerful man in Gujarat lives in a one-room home.  ([url=http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/nation/i-am-narendra-modi-s-wife)]http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/nation/i-am-narendra-modi-s-wife[/url])

>>> That seems to be the evidence that public funds (Govt. money / resources) are safe with Modi as the Govt. head, without them being siphoned to his family and friends.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote: "In a poor village, the woman who is believed to be the estranged wife of the most powerful man in Gujarat lives in a one-room home.  (http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/nation/i-am-narendra-modi-s-wife)

>>> That seems to be the evidence that public funds (Govt. money / resources) are safe with Modi as the Govt. head, without them being siphoned to his family and friends.
That is the main reason why Modi is unpopular with the media and other political parties (and also with some BJP leaders). They all lose the ability to make money on the side. Recently, a media house was caught trying to blackmail Jindal (CON MP) for some 100 crores.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote: "In a poor village, the woman who is believed to be the estranged wife of the most powerful man in Gujarat lives in a one-room home.  ([url=/article/nation/i-am-narendra-modi-s-wife][url=/article/nation/i-am-narendra-modi-s-wife)]http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/nation/i-am-narendra-modi-s-wife[/url][/url])

except that several of Modi's colleagues in the Gujarat govt face corruption allegations and one of them has even been convicted in court of corruption but they all continue to be a part of the Modi govt. Modi, as a responsible man and husband, could at least have ensured that his wife was living comfortably but he failed to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Madhavrao Scindia Was Killed By in a Plane Crash on the outskirts of mainpuri district of Uttar Pradesh on 1st oct 2001.All eight on board died in tragic crash.

Inconvenient people die in crashes - common people in LOrry accidents and the Elite in aircrashes.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:36 pm

>>> We are splitting hairs here.

MK has multiple wives.

Jinnah married a 16 year old girl when he was in his forties.

MGR was living with Janaki who left her husband.

Vajpayee was living with a woman who was married to some other man

Why bother about Modi's relationship with his 'official' wife?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:
except that several of Modi's colleagues in the Gujarat govt face corruption allegations and one of them has even been convicted in court of corruption but they all continue to be a part of the Modi govt. Modi, as a responsible man and husband, could at least have ensured that his wife was living comfortably but he failed to do so.
So your lament is that - Modi allows a select few to be corrupt as opposed to the Gandhis who allow all the players within and outside of families, parties and institutions to be corrupt. While the Gandhis provide for more distribution of wealth by allowing a much larger set of parasites prey on the system than a limited few. Modi is not capable of matching the scale of such generosity.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Any idea why Amitab Batcchan is not a friend of Sonia any more?  Just wondering!!!
i don't want to give details of this in a public forum. but it is, i think, the same reason why relations of Jayalalitha and Kanchi Sankaracharya became estranged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i don't want to give details of this in a public forum. but it is, i think,  the same reason why relations of Jayalalitha and Kanchi Sankaracharya became estranged.
It is interesting that the Kanchi man is now rather quiet. May be he made a deal with Jaya.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Rishi wrote:>>> We are splitting hairs here.

MK has multiple wives.

Jinnah married a 16 year old girl when he was in his forties.

MGR was living with Janaki who left her husband.

Vajpayee was living with a woman who was married to some other man

Why bother about Modi's relationship with his 'official' wife?
The reason why it is ok to bother about Modi's relationship with his wife is because Modi has not stopped himself from bothering about wives of other people. For instance, he called Shashi Tharoor's wife a '50 crore girlfriend'.

-----
Shimla: Slamming Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi for calling union minister Shashi Tharoor's wife a "50-crore girlfriend", Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Thursday asked Modi about his marital status.

"Why is Modi silent about his wife's name? If you can visit You Tube and search Narendra Modi's wife, you will find the name Yashoda Ben as his wife," Mr Singh told reporters, questioning the common perception that the Gujarat chief minister is a bachelor.

Mr Singh said Mr Modi's comment was not aimed at Mr Tharoor's wife Sunanda Pushkar alone, and has belittled all womanhood.

Mr Modi's comment came at an election rally in Himachal Pradesh three days ago, after Mr Tharoor was brought back into the union council of ministers. The Thiruvananthapuram MP had resigned from the union ministry in 2010 over the IPL Kochi episode.

Mr Singh also justified Mr Tharoor's reply that Mr Modi doesn't know how to love a woman.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/what-is-the-missus-called-digvijaya-singh-asks-narendra-modi-287328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:25 pm

For Modi, whose efficient but absolute control of the state extends to personally calling low-level local officials to give orders or make inquiries, keeping track of journalists comes naturally. In May 2002, when word first began to spread among local reporters that Modi was not actually unmarried, an Indian Express journalist in Gandhinagar, Darshan Desai, managed to locate the chief minister’s wife in her village near Vadnagar. He set out early one morning for the village, Brahamanwada, and met Jashodaben, her brother and the headmaster of a primary school where she was teaching. None of them would agree to an interview, fearing retribution, and several local BJP men made it clear his questions were unwelcome and insisted he leave.

“I remember I had just reached home and removed my shoes when I got a call on my cell phone,” Desai told me. “The voice on the phone said in Gujarati, ‘The chief minister wants to speak with you.’ Soon, Modi came on the line. He said ‘Namaskar’, and then he asked: ‘So what is the agenda?’

“I said, ‘I didn’t quite get you.’ And he said, ‘You have written against me. Your newspaper even started Modi Meter,’ referring to a column my paper ran during the riots. I just kept quiet, and he said, ‘I’m aware what you’ve been up to today. What you’ve done today goes much beyond. That’s why I want to know what your agenda is.’ I wasn’t scared, but I remember being a little nervous, and I said, ‘I have no agenda. You can contact my editor.’ He just said, ‘Okay. Think it over,’ and hung up the phone.”

http://hamaracongress.com/2012/06/12/the-truth-about-narendra-modi/

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:39 am

Admin, I object to this post. It reveals the personal details of a handle called SomeProfile including her name, location and occupation. Kindly delete this thread and nuke the offender's microwave.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down