Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ishant Sharma - SO DEPENDABLE & A CERTIFIED DELIGHT

4 posters

Go down

Ishant  Sharma - SO DEPENDABLE & A CERTIFIED DELIGHT  Empty Ishant Sharma - SO DEPENDABLE & A CERTIFIED DELIGHT

Post by garam_kuta Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:58 am

44 needed off 18 now - for AUSTRALIA TO WIN

AND the following happens

I Sharma to Faulkner, SIX, SIX MORE, what on earth? Ishant Sharma had his critics before this game, there aren't going to be many people backing him after this, short once more, another pull, right off the middle off the bat, and that sails into the crowd once more, corwd not sure whether to be gobsmacked by this hitting from Faulkner or be thrilled by this sensational turnaround, that's Fauljner's 50 as well
I Sharma to Faulkner, SIX, another six, this game has turned on its head in five deliveries, fans are stunned into silence as Faulkner reels off another six, another short ball and that is hooked behind square leg for another six
I Sharma to Faulkner, 2 runs, goes short this time, Faulkner is swinging at everything, connects well, but only a couple to deep square leg
I Sharma to Faulkner, SIX, superb hit from Faulkner, that was a length ball, hit me it shouted, Faulkner obliged,that is as straight as they come, over the sightscreen, and some fans in the crowd hang their heads in disappointment
Where are the yorkers? Long-off is back on the rope now
I Sharma to Faulkner, SIX, what an amazing hit that is, this was short from Ishant, sat up for Faulkner, who clobbers that to cow corner, he enjoyed that shot, it went a long way beyond the rope, 10 off the first two balls, what will Ishant serve up now? first he has to get the ball back, it went into the crowd and hasn't been returned since
Long-off coming into the circle
I Sharma to Faulkner, FOUR, full and wide, Faulkner throws the bat at that and connects well, that soars over extra cover for four, the first ball is hit for a boundary and the 50 partnership comes up

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Ishant  Sharma - SO DEPENDABLE & A CERTIFIED DELIGHT  Empty Re: Ishant Sharma - SO DEPENDABLE & A CERTIFIED DELIGHT

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:16 pm

I hear that Aussies are flying to Tirumala for a quick Dharshan and praying that Ishant is not dropped from the Indian team following his stellar performance for them.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Ishant  Sharma - SO DEPENDABLE & A CERTIFIED DELIGHT  Empty Re: Ishant Sharma - SO DEPENDABLE & A CERTIFIED DELIGHT

Post by garam_kuta Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I hear that Aussies are flying to Tirumala for a quick Dharshan and praying that Ishant is not dropped from the Indian team following his stellar performance for them.
ha ha ha ..the aussies are thinking : kannA.. onnu illai, rendu laddu thinna aasiya ?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I hear that Aussies are flying to Tirumala for a quick Dharshan and praying that Ishant is not dropped from the Indian team following his stellar performance for them.
Ishant could benefit from a visit to Tirumala

Ishant  Sharma - SO DEPENDABLE & A CERTIFIED DELIGHT  Ishant-sharma

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:31 pm

garam_kuta wrote:44 needed off 18 now - for AUSTRALIA TO WIN

AND the following happens

I Sharma to Faulkner, SIX, SIX MORE, what on earth? Ishant Sharma had his critics before this game, there aren't going to be many people backing him after this, short once more, another pull, right off the middle off the bat, and that sails into the crowd once more, corwd not sure whether to be gobsmacked by this hitting from Faulkner or be thrilled by this sensational turnaround, that's Fauljner's 50 as well
I Sharma to Faulkner, SIX, another six, this game has turned on its head in five deliveries, fans are stunned into silence as Faulkner reels off another six, another short ball and that is hooked behind square leg for another six
I Sharma to Faulkner, 2 runs, goes short this time, Faulkner is swinging at everything, connects well, but only a couple to deep square leg
I Sharma to Faulkner, SIX, superb hit from Faulkner, that was a length ball, hit me it shouted, Faulkner obliged,that is as straight as they come, over the sightscreen, and some fans in the crowd hang their heads in disappointment
Where are the yorkers? Long-off is back on the rope now
I Sharma to Faulkner, SIX, what an amazing hit that is, this was short from Ishant, sat up for Faulkner, who clobbers that to cow corner, he enjoyed that shot, it went a long way beyond the rope, 10 off the first two balls, what will Ishant serve up now? first he has to get the ball back, it went into the crowd and hasn't been returned since
Long-off coming into the circle
I Sharma to Faulkner, FOUR, full and wide, Faulkner throws the bat at that and connects well, that soars over extra cover for four, the first ball is hit for a boundary and the 50 partnership comes up
India: We have Dhawan, Kohli, Sharma, Yuvraj, Dhoni and Raina.
Aus: We have Ishant.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:08 am

nevada wrote:
Ishant could benefit from a visit to Tirumala

Ishant  Sharma - SO DEPENDABLE & A CERTIFIED DELIGHT  Ishant-sharma
Not even Lord Balaji can help Ishant now. He is now under the spell of Lord Sani (Saturn) for the next 7 1/2 years.

He will do well in Ranji for his state from now on.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:13 am

nevada wrote:India: We have Dhawan, Kohli, Sharma, Yuvraj, Dhoni and Raina.
Aus: We have Ishant.
Here is a Faaaaast Baaller who cannot bowl to #8 and gives him 30 runs in a single over.

And...he calls himself India's SPEARHEAD....dont know about that....but he is done for India.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Ishanth morphed into Agarakar. He has 6 years under his belt, just 25 years old but doesn't seem to have much upside.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:11 am

Ishant  Sharma - SO DEPENDABLE & A CERTIFIED DELIGHT  3907_446423115477254_1524842268_n

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down