Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Cong leader Manish Tiwari compares Narendra Modi to Hitler

2 posters

Go down

Dynamic Cong leader Manish Tiwari compares Narendra Modi to Hitler Empty Dynamic Cong leader Manish Tiwari compares Narendra Modi to Hitler

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:30 pm

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/narendra-modi-is-like-hitler-manish-tewari/1/317110.html

Back to top Go down

Dynamic Cong leader Manish Tiwari compares Narendra Modi to Hitler Empty Re: Dynamic Cong leader Manish Tiwari compares Narendra Modi to Hitler

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:46 pm

If Manish is viewed as a "dynamic leader", CONartists are screwed. Whatever they do, CONs should not make the mistake of showing a video of MMS walking and calling him a "dynamic leader". Even the CON vote-banks will ROFLTAO on that one.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Dynamic Cong leader Manish Tiwari compares Narendra Modi to Hitler Empty Re: Dynamic Cong leader Manish Tiwari compares Narendra Modi to Hitler

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:If Manish is viewed as a "dynamic leader", CONartists are screwed. Whatever they do, CONs should not make the mistake of showing a video of MMS walking and calling him a "dynamic leader". Even the CON vote-banks will ROFLTAO on that one.
u seem to imagine Mr Tiwari is some Tom, Dick, or Harry. He is in fact the Information and Broadcasting Minister of India. He is also a senior lawyer in the Indian Supreme Court. He is intelligent and articulate and in fact is prime ministerial material in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/narendra-modi-is-like-hitler-manish-tewari/1/317110.html
Manish Tiwari - Dynamic Leader?

Oh yeah....Sonia is Mother Teresa, Rahul Master is Nobel prize winner, and Rashmunullah is a secularist....and I am a billionaire.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:If Manish is viewed as a "dynamic leader", CONartists are screwed. Whatever they do, CONs should not make the mistake of showing a video of MMS walking and calling him a "dynamic leader". Even the CON vote-banks will ROFLTAO on that one.
u seem to imagine Mr Tiwari is some Tom, Dick, or Harry. He is in fact the Information and Broadcasting Minister of India. He is also a senior lawyer in the Indian Supreme Court. He is intelligent and articulate and in fact is prime ministerial material in my opinion.
I know who Manish Tiwari is. He used to be the CONspokesman. I didn't hink you were talking about BIMARU bhaiyya ND Tiwari, the CONman who used to do Asaram's besharam activities when he was 83 years old and even abandoned his son!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
I know who Manish Tiwari is. He used to be the CONspokesman. I didn't hink you were talking about BIMARU bhaiyya ND Tiwari, the CONman who used to do Asaram's besharam activities when he was 83 years old and even abandoned his son!
Please do not compare Asaram with ND Tiwari. Even if ND Tiwari was enjoying paid sex, that is not the same as rape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Congress's Manish Tiwari lashes out at Modi and Gujarat model of governance. He points out that former BJP Gujarat CM Keshubhai Patel has accused Modi govt of impinging on freedom of speech and of creating an atmosphere of dictatorship. Tiwari also points out that Supreme Court had slammed Modi govt in the context of the Gujarat riots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3feKkQ4pDo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Please do not compare Asaram with ND Tiwari. Even if ND Tiwari was enjoying paid sex, that is not the same as rape.
So, ND Tiwari is alright for you because he is a CONman and Asaram is bad because he doesn't support CONparty. Of the two, Tiwari screwed the woman but refused to accept his son! I say, kick the SOB where it hurts.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
So, ND Tiwari is alright for you because he is a CONman and Asaram is bad because he doesn't support CONparty. Of the two, Tiwari screwed the woman but refused to accept his son! I say, kick the SOB where it hurts.
Tiwari may have refused to accept his son for the same reason that Steve Jobs gave for refusing to accept his daughter:

Chrisann Brennan first met Steve Jobs in 1972, while they were both students at Homestead HS in Cupertino, Calif. Over the next five years, they dated off and on throughout their teens and early 20s. The two were living together with their friend Daniel Kottke, a computer engineer and one of the earliest employees of Apple, in 1977, when the company took off.

The two finally ended their romantic relationship for good in late 1977, after Brennan became pregnant with their daughter, Lisa. Brennan worked as a waitress and collected welfare checks to support herself and their baby daughter.Jobs publicly denied he was Lisa’s father for years, even though he took a paternity test in 1979 proving he was the dad. He was paying $500 a month in child support when he told Time magazine in 1983, “28 percent of the male population in the United States could be the father.”

http://nypost.com/2013/10/15/steve-jobs-ex-reveals-their-explosive-relationship/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tiwari may have refused to accept his son for the same reason that Steve Jobs gave for refusing to accept his daughter:

Chrisann Brennan first met Steve Jobs in 1972, while they were both students at Homestead HS in Cupertino, Calif. Over the next five years, they dated off and on throughout their teens and early 20s. The two were living together with their friend Daniel Kottke, a computer engineer and one of the earliest employees of Apple, in 1977, when the company took off.

The two finally ended their romantic relationship for good in late 1977, after Brennan became pregnant with their daughter, Lisa. Brennan worked as a waitress and collected welfare checks to support herself and their baby daughter.Jobs publicly denied he was Lisa’s father for years, even though he took a paternity test in 1979 proving he was the dad. He was paying $500 a month in child support when he told Time magazine in 1983, “28 percent of the male population in the United States could be the father.”

http://nypost.com/2013/10/15/steve-jobs-ex-reveals-their-explosive-relationship/
besh...besh...great logic. Glad that you are not a lawyer....What next is your conclusion?... Fyuckin Akbar had multiple wives and concubines and hence all CONmen are just fine....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/narendra-modi-is-like-hitler-manish-tewari/1/317110.html
You mean all other CONmen are STATIC (and dying) leaders? Perhaps, are you suggesting that Tiwari should be PM and not Master Rahul?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
You mean all other CONmen are STATIC (and dying) leaders? Perhaps, are you suggesting that Tiwari should be PM and not Master Rahul?
Manish has prime ministerial material, but for 2014 i would prefer either Chidambaram or Salman Khurshid to become the PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down