Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so ya

2 posters

Go down

so ya Empty so ya

Post by Impedimenta Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:16 pm

i don't want to come back...

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

so ya Empty Re: so ya

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Impedimenta wrote:i don't want to come back...

got used to the power cuts?

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

got used to the power cuts?

she probably got used to other people doing her laundry.

pravalika

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:25 pm

if you had a heart attack right now, how long will it take for you to reach the nearest hospital, get a 12-lead ekg done, activate a STEMI code, go for a cath and get a stent? find out, i would like to know.

pravalika

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 pm

i'm sure they don't have blueberries, and raspberries and strawberries in india. and avocados. do you like dogmeat?

pravalika

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:32 pm

pravalika wrote:

if you had a heart attack right now, how long will it take for you to reach the nearest hospital, get a 12-lead ekg done, activate a STEMI code, go for a cath and get a stent? find out, i would like to know.

just remembered... ju in medical something... How is the 6-k salary working out for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 pm

pravu, madras is the best equipped hospital in india today. folks from greece, usa and germany come here for operations.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:36 pm

well greece is part of the pigs and americans are struggling so hard but germany????

are you serious? is madras really the best indian city for medical care?

anyway, i don't want to discuss it. indian medical care sucks.

pravalika

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
pravalika wrote:

just remembered... ju in medical something... How is the 6-k salary working out for you?

well, i keep track of these things cuz i'm looking to marry an interventional cardiologist. i'm a great gal, i deserve nothing less than a 6-figure salary man. a 6-k salary won't really work out for me.

pravalika

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:41 pm

sorry, meant to write 6-figure...

well, i keep track of these things cuz i'm looking to marry an interventional cardiologist. i'm a great gal, i deserve nothing less than a 6-figure salary man.

wow, are you engaged? congrats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:41 pm

pravalika wrote:are you serious? is madras really the best indian city for medical care?

yes it is. provided you can survive the power cuts and the traffic jams. but there are always helicopters. haven't you heard of the apollo group and shankar netryalays? apollos are so rich that the wife of the owner is embroiled in the 2G scam. so there is a hint. don't tell me now that you have no clue about the 2G scam.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:sorry, meant to write 6-figure...

well, i keep track of these things cuz i'm looking to marry an interventional cardiologist. i'm a great gal, i deserve nothing less than a 6-figure salary man.

wow, are you engaged? congrats!

well, if you thought like me, i could congratulate you too. but here you are, married for love and struggling with two kids in four pants.

(please don't get mad at me, i hope you see the humor in 4 pants, eevrytime i think of that it has me in splits. anyways, i gotta go, read up on what the 2 g scam is and do some stuff)

i hope you have a lovely weekend.

pravalika

pravalika

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
pravalika wrote:are you serious? is madras really the best indian city for medical care?

yes it is. provided you can survive the power cuts and the traffic jams. but there are always helicopters. haven't you heard of the apollo group and shankar netryalays? apollos are so rich that the wife of the owner is embroiled in the 2G scam. so there is a hint. don't tell me now that you have no clue about the 2G scam.

ya sure, a helicopter's gonna pick up imp or you or me for some stenting. where's the money coming for this? taxpayer money or the patient's pocket?

pravalika

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:54 pm

yeah, guess I get the humor.... poor people are a joke anyway... btw where is 4 pants coming from? Did I post something like that?

Back to top Go down

so ya Empty Don't want to return?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Love the noise, smell, and attention you get? Eat mangoes, wear jasmine flowers, show off dresses? i don't blame you. But which is better? Cleaner air? enough water and power, etc? yes, you got to come back. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum