Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

call for 10% muslim quota in Maharashtra

+2
Rishi
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

call for 10% muslim quota in Maharashtra Empty call for 10% muslim quota in Maharashtra

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:50 pm

...Mehmood-ur-Rahman committee has recommended Muslims be given 8% to 10% reservation in education and jobs in Maharashtra. Set up by the state government in 2008 to study the economic and social backwardness among Muslims, the panel submitted its report to Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan on Monday.

Oh really.....That is what I call united SECULARISM.

I strongly suggest that muslims should be given a 25% quota to make up for the past mistakes. That will still be down from their 100% quota during the Barbarian rule during the Moguls.

Oh yeah...Also,

The committee notes that more than 70% Muslims in urban areas, face serious problems of housing and do not have any access to the government programmes. Only 2% Muslims are able to graduate from colleges and 1.4% Muslim women reach the graduation level.

The report expressed concern over alarmingly low representation of Muslims in government jobs. Their share in the Indian Administrative Service in Maharashtra is reported to be under 1%, and in the police force just about 4 %. .....

BUT, 70% GO TO MADRASAS, WEAR TOPIS, and SHOUT ALLAH O AKBAR, COSIDER HINDUS AS ENEMIES. Once they stop doing these automatically they will go to college, become innovative thinkers, and learn to deal with diverse population, and join police and IAS.

The Rahman committee has recommended that an equal opportunities commission be set up to ensure that Muslims get a fare share in social development.

If they improve their brains, thinking capacity, camaraderie and people skills, and put away koran, madrasa, and jehad, their social development will improve. Otherwise, who are they going to serve sitting in all those jobs - with 80% kafir population.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

call for 10% muslim quota in Maharashtra Empty Re: call for 10% muslim quota in Maharashtra

Post by Rishi Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...Mehmood-ur-Rahman committee has recommended Muslims be given 8% to 10% reservation in education and jobs in Maharashtra. Set up by the state government in 2008 to study the economic and social backwardness among Muslims, the panel submitted its report to Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan on Monday.

Oh really.....That is what I call united SECULARISM.

I strongly suggest that muslims should be given a 25% quota to make up for the past mistakes. That will still be down from their 100% quota during the Barbarian rule during the Moguls.
>>>> This is too much.

In 1947 muslims got the mother of all quotas and set asides.  It is called Pakistan.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

call for 10% muslim quota in Maharashtra Empty Re: call for 10% muslim quota in Maharashtra

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm

I think the committee is right about the plight of Muslims. Got to be one of the deprived and alienated communities along with SC/ST communities.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:33 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:I think the committee is right about the plight of Muslims. Got to be one of the deprived and alienated communities along with SC/ST communities.
Yes..agree... that is why they should go to Pakistan - the HUGE country given to them by the impure and sinful Kafirs. Or, you can look at it this way.... they are paying for the sins of their ancestors....per kafir guidelines.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:04 pm

There are probably more Hindu Poor than all of Muslims combined, then why not a quota for the Hindu Poor first,if we start giving quotas based on religion. The Hindus should agitate for a Quota first for the Hindus. Being in majority they deserve it first.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Here is what I'll do. I'll abolish caste and religion based reservations and start a new kind!

Make sure that 100% of women get educated at least up to High school level. Then, create 50% reservation for women in jobs, parliament, assembly, etc. 

After that, religions will either adapt or become extinct!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:26 am

rawemotions wrote:There are probably more Hindu Poor than all of Muslims combined, then why not a quota for the Hindu Poor first,if we start giving quotas based on religion. The Hindus should agitate for a Quota first for the Hindus. Being in majority they deserve it first.
Perhaps the election is not too far in Maharashtra,

http://creative.sulekha.com/misreading-the-election-results-as-a-mandate_595077_blog
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down