Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Vakavaka Pakapaka]

3 posters

Go down

[Vakavaka Pakapaka] Empty [Vakavaka Pakapaka]

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Does your handle ID have any meaning ?

Back to top Go down

[Vakavaka Pakapaka] Empty Re: [Vakavaka Pakapaka]

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:19 pm

It is slang. For example, when kids play around and laugh for fun, that is "vakavaka pakapaka".

Do you remember Carvakavaka?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:It is slang. For example, when kids play around and laugh for fun, that is "vakavaka pakapaka".
ok, one more question. If BJP supports KCR about Hyd going to Telangana, but if Cong declares that Hyd should be a UT ( maybe a joint capital ) then would you continue to support BJP or would u become a Cong supporter ? Let me guess : if this happens you will support Cong in AP and BJP at the national level. Yes ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:It is slang. For example, when kids play around and laugh for fun, that is "vakavaka pakapaka".
ok, one more question. If BJP supports KCR about Hyd going to Telangana, but if Cong declares that Hyd should be a UT ( maybe a joint capital ) then would you continue to support BJP or would u become a Cong supporter ? Let me guess : if this happens you will support Cong in AP and BJP at the national level. Yes ?
When did you last look at the geographical map of India and specifically AP?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
When did you last look at the geographical map of India and specifically AP?
Don't remember. Why do you ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Actually, I won't vote for either. In AP, I'll vote for Lok Satta and for the center, I'll vote for AAP. I grew up in a family where parents and relatives participated in the independence movement. I believe that honesty, integrity and pride in the country are necessary in politics.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Actually, I won't vote for either. In AP, I'll vote for Lok Satta and for the center, I'll vote for AAP. I grew up in a family where parents and relatives participated in the independence movement. I believe that honesty, integrity and pride in the country are necessary in politics.
So if in future if Arvind Kejriwal attacks Modi, you will be supporting Kejriwal and not Modi. And if Modi attacks Kejriwal, you will again be supporting Kejriwal. Have I understood your position correctly ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
So if in future if Arvind Kejriwal attacks Modi, you will be supporting Kejriwal and not Modi. And if Modi attacks Kejriwal, you will again be supporting Kejriwal. Have I understood your position correctly ?
I won't get involved in any fights between Kejriwal and Modi, Sonia and Sushma, Pappu and Gappu.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:15 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I grew up in a family where parents and relatives participated in the independence movement.
Ah that explains it. No wonder you are all for freeing rural women in India from the tyranny of underwear.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:42 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I grew up in a family where parents and relatives participated in the independence movement.
Ah that explains it. No wonder you are all for freeing rural women in India from the tyranny of underwear.
You should check who is more prone to fungal infection - chaddied (urban) or chaddiless (rural) beauties :-)

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:20 am

[quote="Vakavaka Pakapaka"]
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
You should check who is more prone to fungal infection - chaddied (urban) or chaddiless (rural) beauties :-)[/quote

Hey, I'm not finding fault with your cause. If you can also persuade more urban women to go commando, more power to you. As you might have made out from my posts, I dislike chaddis too.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down