Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O M G - Please recite Rahul's Commandments

2 posters

Go down

O M G - Please recite Rahul's Commandments Empty O M G - Please recite Rahul's Commandments

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:11 am

Excerpts from Rahul Gandhi's speech at Churu

• I will tell my own story.

• Normally at an election meeting these things are not said, but I will tell you what is in my heart.

• Many years after my grandmother's assassination, I came to know that her killers wanted to throw a grenade on her on Diwali.

• I saw my grandmother's blood. I also saw the blood of her killers Beant Singh, Satwant Singh.

• I used to play with those who killed Indira Gandhi.

• I understand the pain of losing very someone close.

• I used to play with the people who killed my grandmother. I was angry with them for a long time after they killed my grandmother.

• Anger over violence is natural but it only hurts common people. BJP makes use of people's anger.

• One can get angry in a moment, but it takes years to build trust.

• There are wealthy and poor people in India, without industry country cannot move forward. There has to be partnership between the two.

• The rich and the poor need to join hands and take the country forward.

• We don't just give rights to farmers, we give it to the labourers who work in the farm.

• We have carried out the politics of the poor over the last 9 years and that will continue.

• Congress' politics is about your rights.

• We try to relieve your pain by giving you employment and food guarantee schemes.

• They killed my grandmother, father and will probably kill me too.

• On my Muzaffarnagar visit I met Hindus and Muslims. It was a sad feeling,but I must say that I saw the replica of mine.

• Along with the roads, we have also given you land and food.

• Congress does the politics of the poor and of rights.

• Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot has done commendable job.

• I am in mood now, will make my speech longer, need to tell you about the world also.

• This speech is getting long, but I am in the mood so I will extend my speech a little.

• I have told you the story of today. I also have to tell you about the future and how Churu will benefit.

• My work is not limited to just winning elections, I have to tell you about the future too, long term thinking

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

O M G - Please recite Rahul's Commandments Empty Re: O M G - Please recite Rahul's Commandments

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:18 am

LOL.

Reminds of Peter Sellers in "Being There":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYeVQzTVyLk

&

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bow1ZJTV4L4

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down