Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Rahul ask for this?

5 posters

Go down

Did Rahul ask for this? Empty Did Rahul ask for this?

Post by Rishi Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:49 pm

"What was Mrs Gandhi doing at that time when she was killing other people's sons and husbands? What was she thinking? ... a place of worship which is worshipped by every Sikh...she goes, gives orders to demolish that place and kill people there. What did she think? She would get away with it scot- free?" asked Harsimrat Kaur Badal, referring to Mrs Gandhi's controversial decision to order the army to enter the Golden Temple in Amritsar to flush out militants holed up in the Sikhs' most revered place of worship.

Harsimrat Kaur is an MP from the Akali Dal, which rules Punjab with the BJP. Her father-in-law Parkash Singh Badal is Chief Minister of Punjab and her husband, the deputy chief minister.

"I wish he had gone a little deeper to figure out the reasons as to why his family members met with the fate that they did," said Harsimrat Kaur. "You paid (the) price for your deeds," she charged.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/akali-dal-leader-s-controversial-remarks-on-indira-gandhi-s-assassination-436870?pfrom=home-lateststories

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Did Rahul ask for this? Empty Re: Did Rahul ask for this?

Post by Rishi Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:54 pm

>>> Watch the video.

She is asking some 'penetrating' questions.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:15 pm

I hope this Baby Rahul keeps harping on Indira...that will be a sure shot way to bring all her bad memories back and the muslims will leave congress in droves.

I hope Priyanka does not enter politics - bcz that chick is one cunning politician and a SURE SHOT winner...Modi or no modi.

But, India will be screwed for the next 50 years.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I hope this Baby Rahul keeps harping on Indira...that will be a sure shot way to bring all her bad memories back and the muslims will leave congress in droves.  

I hope Priyanka does not enter politics - bcz that chick is one cunning politician and a SURE SHOT winner...Modi or no modi.  

No not because she is cunning, but because Indians are sheep when electing a woman from Nehru-Gandhi clan.

If a Rabri can do it, a Nehru-Gandhi woman can do it 10 times more easily.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I hope this Baby Rahul keeps harping on Indira...that will be a sure shot way to bring all her bad memories back and the muslims will leave congress in droves.  

I like how you state your poorly thought out opinions as facts. you realize that this akali dal bitch is a terrorist sympathiser and is threatening india and it's way of workings when she brings up exPM's assassination, dont you? if a muslim leader said the same thing you'll be wetting your lungi in outrage and calling for a pogrom, when there's no difference between this cunt and the terror mullahs

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

I like how you state your poorly thought out opinions as facts. you realize that this akali dal bitch is a terrorist sympathiser and is threatening india and it's way of workings when she brings up exPM's assassination, dont you? if a muslim leader said the same thing you'll be wetting your lungi in outrage and calling for a pogrom, when there's no difference between this cunt and the terror mullahs
Well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Rishi wrote:"What was Mrs Gandhi doing at that time when she was killing other people's sons and husbands? What was she thinking? ... a place of worship which is worshipped by every Sikh...she goes, gives orders to demolish that place and kill people there. What did she think? She would get away with it scot- free?" asked Harsimrat Kaur Badal, referring to Mrs Gandhi's controversial decision to order the army to enter the Golden Temple in Amritsar to flush out militants holed up in the Sikhs' most revered place of worship.

Harsimrat Kaur is an MP from the Akali Dal, which rules Punjab with the BJP. Her father-in-law Parkash Singh Badal is Chief Minister of Punjab and her husband, the deputy chief minister.

"I wish he had gone a little deeper to figure out the reasons as to why his family members met with the fate that they did," said Harsimrat Kaur. "You paid (the) price for your deeds," she charged.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/akali-dal-leader-s-controversial-remarks-on-indira-gandhi-s-assassination-436870?pfrom=home-lateststories
I guess terrorist ideologies would be very similar be it's Muslim or Sikh outfit.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down