Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJP's bill for Modi's Patna rally to be Rs 10 crore ( 10 crore for a single rally ) [ where is the money coming from ?]

4 posters

Go down

BJP's bill for Modi's Patna rally to be Rs 10 crore ( 10 crore for a single rally ) [ where is the money coming from ?] Empty BJP's bill for Modi's Patna rally to be Rs 10 crore ( 10 crore for a single rally ) [ where is the money coming from ?]

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:47 pm

http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/coverage/myindia-myvote/chunk-ht-ui-myindiamyvote-dontmiss/bjp-s-bill-for-narendra-modi-s-patna-rally-likely-to-be-rs-10-cr/sp-article10-1140883.aspx

Back to top Go down

BJP's bill for Modi's Patna rally to be Rs 10 crore ( 10 crore for a single rally ) [ where is the money coming from ?] Empty Re: BJP's bill for Modi's Patna rally to be Rs 10 crore ( 10 crore for a single rally ) [ where is the money coming from ?]

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:06 am

from The Bofors...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

BJP's bill for Modi's Patna rally to be Rs 10 crore ( 10 crore for a single rally ) [ where is the money coming from ?] Empty Re: BJP's bill for Modi's Patna rally to be Rs 10 crore ( 10 crore for a single rally ) [ where is the money coming from ?]

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:26 am

Rashmun wrote:http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/coverage/myindia-myvote/chunk-ht-ui-myindiamyvote-dontmiss/bjp-s-bill-for-narendra-modi-s-patna-rally-likely-to-be-rs-10-cr/sp-article10-1140883.aspx
Let CONmen investigate and find out.

In case you don't realize, like fundamentalist iSlam, CONparty is winding down. In fact, the damage to Congress was initiated by Indira. Her declaration of emergency and the attack on Amritsar were the beginning of the end for the party. (The damage to iSlam had started when monomaniacs declared that their faith was the ultimate and started to destroy shrines of other faiths.)

I wasn't kidding when I wrote that a day would come when Marie Antoinette and Chauchesku would be hanged in front of parliament.

Just wait and see.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:40 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/coverage/myindia-myvote/chunk-ht-ui-myindiamyvote-dontmiss/bjp-s-bill-for-narendra-modi-s-patna-rally-likely-to-be-rs-10-cr/sp-article10-1140883.aspx

In case you don't realize, like fundamentalist iSlam, CONparty is winding down. In fact, the damage to Congress was initiated by Indira. Her declaration of emergency and the attack on Amritsar were the beginning of the end for the party. (The damage to iSlam had started when monomaniacs declared that their faith was the ultimate and started to destroy shrines of other faiths.)

I wasn't kidding when I wrote that a day would come when Marie Antoinette and Chauchesku would be hanged in front of parliament.

Just wait and see.
Many people were saying that Cong is finished after Rao lost and BJP came to power. But Cong bounced back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:42 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:from The Bofors...Razz
Did BJP get a kickback in Bofors deal? Or is the money coming from the various scams ( like coffin scam in which money was made while procuring coffins for soldiers dying in Ladakh) during BJP rule.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Rashmun,
jagan spent about 20 to 30 criers for Oct 26 rally in hyd. All that money was earned during the ysr Congress govt. Every time Sonia goes someplace mobilization of masses costs 10s of crores. If Modi is only spending 10 crores in hostile environment that is pretty useless news.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:13 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rashmun,
jagan spent about 20 to 30 criers for Oct 26 rally in hyd. All that money was earned during the ysr Congress govt. Every time Sonia goes someplace mobilization of masses costs 10s of crores.  If Modi is only spending 10 crores in hostile environment that is pretty useless news.
By the same token, you could've edmucated poor SuChers by providing the sources of Modi's funds, I assume it is all hard earned money (isn't that what all our patriots told us of Modi), similar to a Bollywood character turns into big shot by working 6 odd jobs.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:18 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
jagan spent about 20 to 30 criers for Oct 26 rally in hyd. All that money was earned during the ysr Congress govt. Every time Sonia goes someplace mobilization of masses costs 10s of crores.  If Modi is only spending 10 crores in hostile environment that is pretty useless news.
By the same token, you could've edmucated poor SuChers by providing the sources of Modi's funds, I assume it is all hard earned money (isn't that what all our patriots told us of Modi), similar to a Bollywood character turns into big shot by working 6 odd jobs.
Since you and Rashmunullah earlier want Modi to show the sources, how about Congress first show sources of funds for all the Rahul meetings? Dont tell me his funds come from his Nobel Prize.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Since you and Rashmunullah earlier want Modi to show the sources, how about Congress first show sources of funds for all the Rahul meetings? Dont tell me his funds come from his Nobel Prize.
Remember, congress leaders are corrupt/crooks according to SuChJanata, OTOH, Modi is being portrayed as the honestest Indian since M.K.Gandhi so the onus is on him to prove it.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Without going into all the praise you heaped on Modi, he did. Ask for a fee to attend his hyd meeting. That covered some portion of the bill. On the other hand there is no known source of revenue for the transportation of farmworkers to rahul's poorly attended election rally in ap 2009 election? The biryani did not come cheap either.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:09 pm

truthbetold wrote:Without going into all the praise you heaped on Modi,  he did. Ask for a fee to attend his hyd meeting. That covered some portion of the bill. On the other hand there is no known source of revenue for the transportation of farmworkers to rahul's poorly attended election rally in ap 2009 election? The biryani did not come cheap either.
All chaddis are essentially Babas, Aren't they? so some BJP baba might have found the gold that U.P baba just dreamt of, that could  be the major source Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Just like a good brahmin understands that chanting mantras don't make fruit(chitakayalu) fall off the tree, bjp and rss put ground work to mobilize people. Unlike the paid crowds of congress, bjp's middle class support is not easy to move and can hardly be bought.
Speaking of babas, it rahul baba who has fallen for the dreaming baba and ordered the UP treasure hunt. Even by Indian standards this is a new low. Secular atheists are twisting in the wind to support this idioctic move.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Just wait and see.
Many people were saying that Cong is finished after Rao lost and BJP came to power. But Cong bounced back.
CONmen didn't bounce back, BJP lost. What did CONartists do? They identified all the corrupt sikularists and cobbled together a govt., using the CBI to threaten the coalition partners if they don't support CONmen. While doing this, they further eroded the credibility of the CONparty in the eyes of the people. The other aspect is this - MMS sat quietly while the ministers and secretaries in his govt. were looting the nation (2-G, coal-gate, CWG, Vadra, various govt. schemes, etc.). He may think that he will be treated with kid gloves by the judiciary when the crooks are caught. But in the process, the CONparty sinks further in the eyes of the public. Even Claudius, who was humiliated by everyone around him including his wife, was a better ruler than MMS. In the end, he survived but those cheating and misbehaving under him were hanged. I don't think MMS will be so lucky since MT will shift the blame to him (just like she did in the case of PVN) and pappu will give lectures on honesty, good governance, etc. CON is destined to become extinct (unless there is a movement from within. I doubt that that will succeed. Just look at CONmen in Andhra - even if the local leaders are fighting against the high-command on Telangana, the common man doesn't trust them, they think the guys are just playing a game; so no new leader will emerge from within).

Garibi Hatao - my foot.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:13 pm

I said 10 crore because the article headline said 10 crore and I didn't want to confuse anyone. If you read the article you will find that the estimated cost of Modi's Patna rally is significantly more than 10 crore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Just wait and see.
CONmen didn't bounce back, BJP lost. What did CONartists do? They identified all the corrupt sikularists and cobbled together a govt., using the CBI to threaten the coalition partners if they don't support CONmen. While doing this, they further eroded the credibility of the CONparty in the eyes of the people. The other aspect is this - MMS sat quietly while the ministers and secretaries in his govt. were looting the nation (2-G, coal-gate, CWG, Vadra, various govt. schemes, etc.). He may think that he will be treated with kid gloves by the judiciary when the crooks are caught. But in the process, the CONparty sinks further in the eyes of the public. Even Claudius, who was humiliated by everyone around him including his wife, was a better ruler than MMS. In the end, he survived but those cheating and misbehaving under him were hanged. I don't think MMS will be so lucky since MT will shift the blame to him (just like she did in the case of PVN) and pappu will give lectures on honesty, good governance, etc. CON is destined to become extinct (unless there is a movement from within. I doubt that that will succeed. Just look at CONmen in Andhra - even if the local leaders are fighting against the high-command on Telangana, the common man doesn't trust them, they think the guys are just playing a game; so no new leader will emerge from within).

Garibi Hatao - my foot.
I agree that Cong is dependent on the Dynasty, but then the BJP is dependent on the RSS. RSS decides who is BJP president, who is BJP PM candidate, etc. If I have to choose between the Family and between Khaki Knickers I pick the former.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:27 am

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Just wait and see.

Garibi Hatao - my foot.
I agree that Cong is dependent on the Dynasty, but then the BJP is dependent on the RSS. RSS decides who is BJP president, who is BJP PM candidate, etc. If I have to choose between the Family and between Khaki Knickers I pick the former.
I didn't say that BJP will survive.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down