Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We lobby Obama Administration to Direct New Delhi Regime To Create An Independent Nation For 300 Million India's Untouchables As Per US Congress Resolution 139 and 4th August 1932 Round Table Conference Resolution(Communal Award).

5 posters

Go down

We lobby Obama Administration to Direct New Delhi Regime To Create An Independent Nation For 300 Million India's Untouchables As Per US Congress Resolution 139 and 4th August 1932 Round Table Conference Resolution(Communal Award). Empty We lobby Obama Administration to Direct New Delhi Regime To Create An Independent Nation For 300 Million India's Untouchables As Per US Congress Resolution 139 and 4th August 1932 Round Table Conference Resolution(Communal Award).

Post by Rishi Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:35 pm

David Rukstales

India is an uncivilized nation where 5 yr old kids are practicing untouchability. http://www.firstpost.com/india/wont-eat-in-vessels-cleaned-by-dalit-woman-say-children-in-gujarat-school-615541.html
We lobby Obama Administration to Direct New Delhi Regime To Create An Independent Nation For 300 Million India's Untouchables As Per US Congress Resolution 139 and 4th August 1932 Round Table Conference Resolution(Communal Award). https://www.facebook.com/IndependentNationFor300MillionIndiasUntouchables

>>> Does KV support the people who struggle for creating this independent nation?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

We lobby Obama Administration to Direct New Delhi Regime To Create An Independent Nation For 300 Million India's Untouchables As Per US Congress Resolution 139 and 4th August 1932 Round Table Conference Resolution(Communal Award). Empty Re: We lobby Obama Administration to Direct New Delhi Regime To Create An Independent Nation For 300 Million India's Untouchables As Per US Congress Resolution 139 and 4th August 1932 Round Table Conference Resolution(Communal Award).

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Here are relevant excerpts from U.S. Congressman Honorable Edolphus Towns' speech  at the United States Congress on October 2, 1998 [Reference: Congressional Record, Page: E1878].

"India is a country made of many nations. It has 18 official languages. While it maintains a democratic form of government, the principles of democracy do not seem to apply where the minority nations are concerned. Tens of thousands of Sikhs, Christian Nagas, Kashmiri Muslims, Dalits, Tamils, Assamese, Manipuris, and others have been murdered by the government, with no apparent difference no matter which party is in power. Currently, there are 17 freedom movements within India's borders.

India's breakup is inevitable. I think I speak for most of us here when I say that I hope it happens in the peaceful way that the Soviet breakup did. Otherwise, there is the risk of another Yugoslavia in South Asia.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

We lobby Obama Administration to Direct New Delhi Regime To Create An Independent Nation For 300 Million India's Untouchables As Per US Congress Resolution 139 and 4th August 1932 Round Table Conference Resolution(Communal Award). Empty Re: We lobby Obama Administration to Direct New Delhi Regime To Create An Independent Nation For 300 Million India's Untouchables As Per US Congress Resolution 139 and 4th August 1932 Round Table Conference Resolution(Communal Award).

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Here are relevant excerpts from U.S. Congressman Honorable Edolphus Towns' speech  at the United States Congress on October 2, 1998 [Reference: Congressional Record, Page: E1878].

"India is a country made of many nations. It has 18 official languages. While it maintains a democratic form of government, the principles of democracy do not seem to apply where the minority nations are concerned. Tens of thousands of Sikhs, Christian Nagas, Kashmiri Muslims, Dalits, Tamils, Assamese, Manipuris, and others have been murdered by the government, with no apparent difference no matter which party is in power. Currently, there are 17 freedom movements within India's borders.

India's breakup is inevitable. I think I speak for most of us here when I say that I hope it happens in the peaceful way that the Soviet breakup did. Otherwise, there is the risk of another Yugoslavia in South Asia.
Sleep 

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Edolphus Towns is another India loving Liberal Democrat elected from a highly Liberal district.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:10 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:Here are relevant excerpts from U.S. Congressman Honorable Edolphus Towns' speech  at the United States Congress on October 2, 1998 [Reference: Congressional Record, Page: E1878].

----
Sleep 
>>>Edolphus (Who?) made his speech in 1998. It has been 15 years. What happened to the inevitable breakup? To put things in context, your favorite LTTE-led nation fantasy never materialized. By the way, the difference between Edolphi and you is that  he is at least ostensibly hoping for a peaceful breakup, while you throw your whole hearted support behind thugs like piraba who you are hoping will destroy countries to shape a utopia that exists only in your imagination.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down