Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Priya priya

+3
Rekz
Mosquito
Hellsangel
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oh Priya priya - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh Priya priya

Post by Mr. T Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Mr. T wrote:

this movie though was a take from an old english movie, can't remember the name now.
Kramer vs Kramer

Nope, Kramer Vs Kramer retake was Akele Hum Akele tum...this one is even older then that..

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Priya wrote:Grease
Yep
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:54 pm

[quote="kinnera"]

Ever wondered what happened to this beautiful actress of Geetanjali (that's the name of the same movie in telugu)? I believe she got many good movie offers after that, but she gave them all up for spirituality and self-discovery. She was influenced Aurobindo's teachings and spent some time at the Pondicherry ashram. Later, she went back to England and did a Phd and is a journalist now.

Beautiful actress???lol..she was horrible looking...bad actress...who got lucky with good scripted movies like vandanam(mallu) & Geetanjali

Last edited by Rekz on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Thanks friends for the Hindi version of songs and movie. Hindi song sounds good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Hellsangel wrote:A list of copied Hindi movie songs:
http://www.imdb.com/list/5PLaaipi5W4/
Thanks for the list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:59 pm

your signature looks like a fishing rod u know with the heart as bait lol very funny. why didnt u give some space between the line and heart?

Back to top Go down

Oh Priya priya - Page 2 Empty My heart

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:01 pm

seven wrote:your signature looks like a fishing rod u know with the heart as bait lol very funny. why didnt u give some space between the line and heart?
I registered in a hurry so the heart became a bait. Thanks for your suggestion, I will change it. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Priya wrote:
seven wrote:your signature looks like a fishing rod u know with the heart as bait lol very funny. why didnt u give some space between the line and heart?
I registered in a hurry so the heart became a bait. Thanks for your suggestion, I will change it. I love you

it's not mandatory to have a signature you know, before you can post. why a signature if in hurry ? just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2