Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RGV twitter post deserves one tight slap

+5
Silhouette
doofus_maximus
Propagandhi711
SomeProfile
Rekz
9 posters

Go down

RGV twitter post deserves one tight slap Empty RGV twitter post deserves one tight slap

Post by Rekz Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:02 am

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rgv-lodges-complaint-against-bjp-youth-activists/165213-8-66.html

This guy makes horrible voilent movies...which makes no sense to society..
post lousy statements on twitter page on a sensational murder case...being a celebrity don't he think twice if it could hurt the surviours sentiments?
firstly creator of any kind of art should be sensible which he is
not...I dont find any major difference btw sexually manipulative Maria (if at all she is) and this psycho movie maker...what does he mean by standing up for the constitutional rights?
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

RGV twitter post deserves one tight slap Empty Re: RGV twitter post deserves one tight slap

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:08 am

Your post deserves pity for its stupidity.

He has every right to cast whoever he wants in his movies. Why should he conform to the pressure tactics of extra-judicial groups? If people don't like his decision, they are welcome to not go watch his movie(s).

Are you supporting the BJP morons who are threatening him if he signs up Maria Susairaj to act in his movie? Do you understand that what the BJP morons are doing is against the law? What he means by constitutional rights is that he has a right to do whatever he wants that is lawful and nobody has the right to threaten him for that.

How would you like it if the BJP morons prevented you from PDA in Chennai or celebrating Valentine's Day or going out to a club to drink and dance or from wearing a mini-skirt? I bet you'll quickly start talking about your constitutional rights then.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

RGV twitter post deserves one tight slap Empty Re: RGV twitter post deserves one tight slap

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:12 am

I can't believe the amount of stupidity you are exhibiting in this post. Just because you don't like his movies and just because you don't like some Maria Susairaj, you are ready to support violent people (BJP morons who threatened him) who have no respect for the law or constitutional rights.

You don't like RGV cuz he makes violent movies. Do you realize that the people who threaten him practice violence in real life? And you are okay with that? Is there no end to the amount of stupidity that people on this forum exhibit?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:19 am

RGV strikes me as a disturbed dude. Something is really the matter with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:52 am

I am propagandhi and I fully endorse someprofile's message above.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Maria Susairaj wanted to become famous as an actress and she became famous as a murderess ... If things went well it could have been a Rangeela for her," jackass Verma wrote on Twitter.

Nobody got the right to mock at a loss of life ....RGV twitter post was sheer mockery to get some cheap trp..
It was such a painful sight on NDTV We the people to watch Grover's miserable mother crying...and Maria Susairaj clown lawyer Sharif M Sheikh defending his media interview

A notable movie maker can't afford to make such irresponsible remark..My point

someprofile -why do u give so much importance to my stupid post ....wow 15
sentance reply... why this attention? coz i have an female handle? Wink

why do u have an myopic view on almost every post on this forum Question

Did i mention anything on BJP yuva morcha above? I think u r too stressed...unwind a bit Smile

Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:42 pm

i think your last sentence in the original post talks about RGV's statement which solicited SP's vitriol. I also think SP suffers from keyboard diarrhea.

I agree that RGV's tweet was in bad taste. But nobody can punish him for that or threaten him.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:49 pm

correction-Maria Susairaj wanted to become famous as an actress and she became famous as a murderess ...
If things went well it could have been a Rangeela for her,Since things went wrong her dreams of becoming an actress went for a toss nd her rangeela became a bloodleela'- RGV full twitter post

SP suffers from diarrhea &voimiting...im really worried abt him...tc sweetheart
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Silhouette Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:21 pm

doofus_maximus wrote: I also think SP suffers from keyboard diarrhea.

Oh I thought that was Huzefa Kapasi. He seems to enjoy long discussions with his own self and must make at least 4 posts to relay his message. He has to strike some part of his earlier comment at least twice, he has to clarify some meaning at least once, and finally, he likes read the original post before submitting his last comment.

Silhouette

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Rekz wrote:

you think he should stop eating karela Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:38 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Rekz wrote:

Since no one else did, I will do the honors. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Rekz wrote:

I have given up on G_K.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Rekz wrote:

I have given up on G_K.

oh..puleeze Rolling Eyes ain't mr. karela and S P are like wills cigaratte scratch HTH No

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:51 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:I have given up on G_K.
I am just worried what The Observer makes of his handle name and the apparent attempt at ingratiation there, executed poorly to boot.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:03 pm

he could have chosen the tamil version which is sudu_naai ...
Ingratiation in all its glory.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:27 am

garam_kuta wrote:
oh..puleeze Rolling Eyes ain't mr. karela and S P are like wills cigaratte scratch HTH No

do you really think that helps? wills cigarettes? SP and propagandhi711? why am i so dumb????

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:40 am

Another Brick wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

do you really think that helps? wills cigarettes? SP and propagandhi711? why am i so dumb????

Don't worry about it too much. Now that Impy is in India and not online as often, this is Uncle's attempt at ingratiating himself to yet-another-CHer-with-the-Thing. Of course, it's a different matter that access will still not be given.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:48 am

yes, i am seeing a shift in loyalties (from TN to UP) by kokku.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 am

Rekz wrote:http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rgv-lodges-complaint-against-bjp-youth-activists/165213-8-66.html

This guy makes horrible voilent movies...which makes no sense to society..
post lousy statements on twitter page on a sensational murder case...being a celebrity don't he think twice if it could hurt the surviours sentiments?
firstly creator of any kind of art should be sensible which he is
not...I dont find any major difference btw sexually manipulative Maria (if at all she is) and this psycho movie maker...what does he mean by standing up for the constitutional rights?

I thought you were talking about our CH maria until I read Sambar's reply.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:01 am

Rekz wrote:correction-Maria Susairaj wanted to become famous as an actress and she became famous as a murderess ...
If things went well it could have been a Rangeela for her,Since things went wrong her dreams of becoming an actress went for a toss nd her rangeela became a bloodleela'- RGV full twitter post

It shows the anger and disappointment of RGV (I call him Ridiculously Grown bonda Varma) at maria Susairaj for refusing to sleep with him at his convenience.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rekz wrote:correction-Maria Susairaj wanted to become famous as an actress and she became famous as a murderess ...

It shows the anger and disappointment of RGV (I call him Ridiculously Grown bonda Varma) at maria Susairaj for refusing to sleep with him at his convenience.

so you knew that RGV tried to sleep with maria susraj? how did you know, did he tell you too? is there anything you dont know abt, uppiliji? god I wish I knew you socially.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:23 pm

LOL! Where did this story come from? The way I understood the original article posted by Rekz, he is not angry with her. He is actually talking about casting her in his next movie, and OTHER people are angry with him for daring to do so.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:26 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

LOL! Where did this story come from? The way I understood the original article posted by Rekz, he is not angry with her. He is actually talking about casting her in his next movie, and OTHER people are angry with him for daring to do so.

please dont look for logic in uppili's posts and confuse him in his old age. his posts are like works of modern art - they exist by themselves, not in relation to anything else.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:34 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

so you believe the media and not the aamiYaar's Gyan ?

P.S. Bonda verma is known to indulge in "casting couch" My informants tell me Maria turned out to be an excellent cast but decided against the movie at the last minute. BTW, who is this Susairaj and what is the story about? (never read any news item on this including the link).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down