Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narendra Modi the greatest man since Gandhi? I accept that. Modi the saviour of the Indian nation? Accepted. Modi the sexiest man since Dharmendra? Accepted. Modi the greatest economist since Milton Friedman? Accepted.

Go down

Narendra Modi the greatest man since Gandhi? I accept that. Modi the saviour of the Indian nation? Accepted. Modi the sexiest man since Dharmendra? Accepted. Modi the greatest economist since Milton Friedman? Accepted. Empty Narendra Modi the greatest man since Gandhi? I accept that. Modi the saviour of the Indian nation? Accepted. Modi the sexiest man since Dharmendra? Accepted. Modi the greatest economist since Milton Friedman? Accepted.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:56 pm

http://www.livemint.com/Leisure/TYsW9jvo5Fm9Gp88e9l7OI/Why-Gujarat-prefers-the-BJP-and-Modi.html

Back to top Go down

Narendra Modi the greatest man since Gandhi? I accept that. Modi the saviour of the Indian nation? Accepted. Modi the sexiest man since Dharmendra? Accepted. Modi the greatest economist since Milton Friedman? Accepted. Empty Re: Narendra Modi the greatest man since Gandhi? I accept that. Modi the saviour of the Indian nation? Accepted. Modi the sexiest man since Dharmendra? Accepted. Modi the greatest economist since Milton Friedman? Accepted.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:http://www.livemint.com/Leisure/TYsW9jvo5Fm9Gp88e9l7OI/Why-Gujarat-prefers-the-BJP-and-Modi.html
4. Your minister for women and child development is in jail for murdering women and children. Your minister for home is forbidden from returning home because he might influence the police. Your anti-terrorism chief is in jail for murder and blackmail. Does this bother Gujaratis? Not really, and this will not be an issue in the elections. In no other state of India is this possible. Being exposed so thoroughly would have meant shame and flight for Modi in another state. Here, it is a demonstration of his credentials.

Back to top Go down

Narendra Modi the greatest man since Gandhi? I accept that. Modi the saviour of the Indian nation? Accepted. Modi the sexiest man since Dharmendra? Accepted. Modi the greatest economist since Milton Friedman? Accepted. Empty Re: Narendra Modi the greatest man since Gandhi? I accept that. Modi the saviour of the Indian nation? Accepted. Modi the sexiest man since Dharmendra? Accepted. Modi the greatest economist since Milton Friedman? Accepted.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:03 pm

We are bigots, true. But we can be reformed.

--Concluding line of the article at the link in the OP (written by Aakar Patel)

Back to top Go down