Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bombay test - hope the windies put up a better show

3 posters

Go down

bombay test - hope the windies put up a better show Empty bombay test - hope the windies put up a better show

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:15 am

i hope the windies put up a better show in bombay. this last one was just too lame. dravid says chanderpaul should bat up the order. i agree. he is their best batsman and he bats so low down the order. makes no sense.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

bombay test - hope the windies put up a better show Empty Re: bombay test - hope the windies put up a better show

Post by southindian Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Do you think Doosra should be declared a no ball just for the second test and Shammi replaced by Ishant Sharma?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

bombay test - hope the windies put up a better show Empty Re: bombay test - hope the windies put up a better show

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:42 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i hope the windies put up a better show in bombay. this last one was just too lame. dravid says chanderpaul should bat up the order. i agree. he is their best batsman and he bats so low down the order. makes no sense.
They have only Gayle and Chanderpaul - this team is similar to the Indian team of the 70s that depended exclusively on Gavaskar and Vishy.

They should have brought in Sarwan - another great player of spin - at least to India. The Windies nasty board politics is adding to the windies problems. They have no great batsmen, no great pace bowlers - the main components of great windies teams of the past. Windies are at the same level as the Zimbys at present.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i hope the windies put up a better show in bombay. this last one was just too lame. dravid says chanderpaul should bat up the order. i agree. he is their best batsman and he bats so low down the order. makes no sense.
They have only Gayle and Chanderpaul - this team is similar to the Indian team of the 70s that depended exclusively on Gavaskar and Vishy.

They should have brought in Sarwan - another great player of spin - at least to India. The Windies nasty board politics is adding to the windies problems. They have no great batsmen, no great pace bowlers - the main components of great windies teams of the past.   Windies are at the same level as the Zimbys at present.
The quality of world cricket is reflected by the statistical information that Ashwin is #1 all-rounder in the world today.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down