Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temple for Sonia in Telangana

5 posters

Go down

Temple for Sonia in Telangana Empty Temple for Sonia in Telangana

Post by indophile Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:32 pm

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1131104/jsp/nation/story_17528019.jsp

Why just film stars? Temples are built for politicians too. I think someone must be busy assembling the adjective enhanced sahasra naamams (1008 names) for Sonia's sahasranaamaarchana. Some else may be doing research on what she would prefer for prasadams.

Some of my Sahasra-naama suggestions –

Om bhaaratasya-mahaaraagNiye namah,

sarvotkRshTa-vitantave namah,

bharata putra-vadhooh namah,

bhaarata-daurbhaagya-devatayai namah

telangaanaa-daayinee-namah

andhraishwarya-hariNee namah

seemaandhra-pisaachiyai namah

Cianti for teertham, and pepperonoi pizza for prasadam.

Last edited by indophile on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting)

indophile

Back to top Go down

Temple for Sonia in Telangana Empty Re: Temple for Sonia in Telangana

Post by Hellsangel Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Interesting info in that news article:

In Rajahmundry town, Ramalinga Sidhanti, a local spiritual leader, had built a temple to Indira Gandhi. The temple has a statue of the late Prime Minister holding a globe, as if the world is at her fingertips.

Several shrines have come up as tribute to even film stars. Krishna district has a temple to N.T. Rama Rao, while West Godavari has one to Chiranjeevi.

A small temple had been built to Jayaprada near Rajahmundry town but it was dismantled after she left Andhra for Uttar Pradesh where she joined the Samajwadi Party.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:13 pm

I doubt that a temple for Sonia Gandhi will be built in Telangana as she won't bring the T bill before the election.

Recent calculations by CONartists indicate that they are going to lose in the assembly elections in Chattisgarh (third time), Madhya Pradesh (third time), Rajasthan and Delhi. They are also depressed that the polls show that they will be losing in the general election in 2014.

Meanwhile, TRS is playing hardball on Telangana. CONmen can no longer count on TRS merging with them. In my view, KCR will try and maximize his chances in winning alone so that he can make more money when he supports whoever comes to power in 2014. He already knows that CONwallahs are in trouble in 2014.

So, what is CONwoman doing? I think she asked the GoM to go through the motions. CONmen will play games for the next 3-4 months, like sending the T bill for a resolution in AP assembly, etc., until the EC tells them that they can't take any new initiatives (as elections will be coming).

After the election, the new government has no incentive to bring the T bill. Instead, it will start the second state reorganization committee.

KCR shot himself on the foot by being too greedy and MT has shot her son on the foot by not doing her home work.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:58 pm

indophile wrote:http://www.telegraphindia.com/1131104/jsp/nation/story_17528019.jsp
Now you know why I address her respectfully and religiously as MT Madam Sonia Mata Ji?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
indophile wrote:http://www.telegraphindia.com/1131104/jsp/nation/story_17528019.jsp
Now you know why I address her respectfully and religiously as MT Madam Sonia Mata Ji?
MT and CONmen will be lucky if people of AP don't build a "samadhi" for CONparty.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:19 am

Why just film stars? Temples are built for politicians too. I think someone must be busy assembling the adjective enhanced sahasra naamams (1008 names) for Sonia's sahasranaamaarchana. Some else may be doing research on what she would prefer for prasadams.

Some of my Sahasra-naama suggestions –

Om bhaaratasya-mahaaraagNiye namah,

sarvotkRshTa-vitantave namah,

bharata putra-vadhooh namah,

bhaarata-daurbhaagya-devatayai namah

telangaanaa-daayinee-namah

andhraishwarya-hariNee namah

seemaandhra-pisaachiyai namah

Cianti for teertham, and pepperonoi pizza for prasadam.
Some nuts are even building a huge temple dedicated to Ram, Sita, Luv and Kush together in Bihar, which makes little sense spiritually etc.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down