Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

player contracts

5 posters

Go down

player contracts Empty player contracts

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:30 pm

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/current/story/688511.html#ciHomeLogoholder

sehwag, zaheer, and harbhajan axed. yuvraj given a b-contract. i disagree with axing zaheer and harbhajan's axing is long overdue. i think yuvraj should also get the axe.
btw who is grading n.srinivasan? my grade for him is "I". "I" -- as in fit to be incarcerated.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

player contracts Empty Re: player contracts

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Zaheer hasn't been the same player for a while now.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:47 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/current/story/688511.html#ciHomeLogoholder

sehwag, zaheer, and harbhajan axed. yuvraj given a b-contract. i disagree with axing zaheer and harbhajan's axing is long overdue. i think yuvraj should also get the axe.
btw who is grading n.srinivasan? my grade for him is "I". "I" -- as in fit to be incarcerated.
It was sickening to see N. Srinivasan at the coin toss. I am amazed how such corrupt people parade around cricket holding important positions. How can NS be allowed to hold BCCI Presidency when he owns Chennai Superkings and has been mired in IPL game-fixing controversy? Similarly, it beats me how Sharad Pawar, the former BCCI President and current ICC President, who has been named in so many scams from wheat to sugar to 2G Spectrum, yet holds the Agriculture Minister portfolio, continues to wield such power and influence over cricket. I don't care even if they are not incarcerated but at least keep them away from cricket for the good of the game.

Last edited by goodcitizn on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Sehwag should be given a couple of farewell games to thank him for his services. Zaheer should be picked for a couple of series and then fast tracked to bowling coach position.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:52 pm

nevada wrote:Sehwag should be given a couple of farewell games to thank him for his services. Zaheer should be picked for a couple of series and then fast tracked to bowling coach position.
oh! well, may be this will break good old tradition and set a precedent. If he still has it in him he will bounce back and make them else he will be remembered as one of the TOP openers India has produced (second only to Gavaskar)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:24 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/current/story/688511.html#ciHomeLogoholder

It was sickening to see N. Srinivasan at the coin toss. I am amazed how such corrupt people parade around cricket holding important positions. How can NS be allowed to hold BCCI Presidency when he owns Chennai Superkings and has been mired in IPL game-fixing controversy? Similarly, it beats me how Sharad Pawar, the former BCCI President and current ICC President, who has been named in so many scams from wheat to sugar to 2G Spectrum, yet holds the Agriculture Minister portfolio, continues to wield such power and influence over cricket. I don't care even if they are not incarcerated but at least keep them away from cricket for the good of the game.
Where have you been and in which world are you living? Don't you know that the more scams one has been charged with the nobler, popular, holier, and richer they are?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down