Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sudden Country-wide Bandh in India

5 posters

Go down

Sudden Country-wide Bandh in India Empty Sudden Country-wide Bandh in India

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:14 pm

.......Hope he scores 2 centuries in this test. The last one he scored was in Jan 2011.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Sudden Country-wide Bandh in India Empty Re: Sudden Country-wide Bandh in India

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:21 pm

No need for this sort of nonsense this will only add pressure on him.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:31 pm

"Seldom can an Indian batsman have been as enthusiastically cheered off the pitch in India as Vijay was."

This is a fine example of Indian cricket fan's psyche, they don't care about the match situation (lost 2 wickets in space of 2 balls!) all they care for is watching their favorite batsman.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:35 pm

damn! even Washington Post

Sachin Tendulkar, India's cricket god, retires

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:39 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:"Seldom can an Indian batsman have been as enthusiastically cheered off the pitch in India as Vijay was."

This is a fine example of Indian cricket fan's psyche, they don't care about the match situation (lost 2 wickets in space of 2 balls!) all they care for is watching their favorite batsman.
err...this is not the WI team of the 70s or the 80s that they are playing. even boycott's mum can score a century against this team. that said, here's another indian cricket fan for you - while i made sure i watched ponting's last innings i have no desire to watch SRT. the only reaction i have is "finally!".

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:59 pm

bw wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:"Seldom can an Indian batsman have been as enthusiastically cheered off the pitch in India as Vijay was."

err...this is not the WI team of the 70s or the 80s that they are playing. even boycott's mum can score a century against this team. that said, here's another indian cricket fan for you - while i made sure i watched ponting's last innings i have no desire to watch SRT. the only reaction i have is "finally!".
Smile I was wondering as to why Sachin preferred Windies over Saffies.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:19 am

hahaha @even boycott's mum.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:30 pm

bw wrote:

Same here. Not even planning to watch the highlights.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down