Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desis lying about schools they went to.

5 posters

Go down

Desis lying about schools they went to. Empty Desis lying about schools they went to.

Post by sambarvada Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:28 am

I know a TN Brahmin who runs a IT body shop.

I was sitting next to him in a dinner party. This jerk was boasting to an ABCD girl that he went to Carnegie Melon University. And he also narrated the story about he was able secure a scholarship from CMU.

I was shocked. He did not go to CMU. He got his MBA from an unknown state school in Georgia. And it was one of his friends who went to CMU and got the scholarship. The man who went to CMU died ten years ago. The bodyshop owner stole his friend's life story.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Desis lying about schools they went to. Empty Re: Desis lying about schools they went to.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:36 am

You should have told the ABCD girl the truth afterwards and busted his BS.

I certainly would have done that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Desis lying about schools they went to. Empty Re: Desis lying about schools they went to.

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 am

What is the role of TN brahmin in this story? Your title mentioned desis that provides your character logic. Then TN may be another attribute that is not necessary but since it is a large group, it can be ignored. Why TN brahmin? Are you insinuating all or most or many TN brahmins lie or exaggerate?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:18 am

sambarvada wrote:I know a TN Brahmin who runs a IT body shop.

I was sitting next to him in a dinner party. This jerk was boasting to an ABCD girl that he went to Carnegie Melon University. And he also narrated the story about he was able secure a scholarship from CMU.

I was shocked. He did not go to CMU. He got his MBA from an unknown state school in Georgia. And it was one of his friends who went to CMU and got the scholarship. The man who went to CMU died ten years ago. The bodyshop owner stole his friend's life story.

>>>>> How did you make the extrapolation to desis as a group, as the title implies?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>>> How did you make the extrapolation to desis as a group, as the title implies?

Apparently you are not familiar with the latest in Statistical techniques. It is based on Universalized Single-point non-linear analysis.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:14 pm

LOL!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by sambarvada Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:

Apparently you are not familiar with the latest in Statistical techniques. It is based on Universalized Single-point non-linear analysis.

===> ROFL.

OK. There are two desis I know who lie about the schools the or their children went to.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:27 pm

sambarvada wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:

===> ROFL.

OK. There are two desis I know who lie about the schools the or their children went to.

So, this is based on Mathematical Induction of Dual Samples, which states that if the hypothesis is true for n = 2, then it is true for any value of n.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Sambarwada come up with some unique stories to narrate. jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down