Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Flimmy aka Achaachan laid off from his hourly wage job?

5 posters

Go down

Is Flimmy aka Achaachan laid off from his hourly wage job? Empty Is Flimmy aka Achaachan laid off from his hourly wage job?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:27 pm

...Democrat's poster: At a post-vote press conference on the Senate decision, a gigantic sign announced "in this history of the nation," 168 "fillibusters" have been filed and of that total, 82 have been filed "againts" President Obama's nominees. Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/democrats-boast-filibuster-reform-typo-filled-poster-article-1.1524898#ixzz2lJWV2JFg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/democrats-boast-filibuster-reform-typo-filled-poster-article-1.1524898

(Looks like I might get a "consultent" job with the Feds.)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Is Flimmy aka Achaachan laid off from his hourly wage job? Empty Re: Is Flimmy aka Achaachan laid off from his hourly wage job?

Post by Hellsangel Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Achachan (may he R.I.P) is probably rolling in his grave.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Is Flimmy aka Achaachan laid off from his hourly wage job? Empty Re: Is Flimmy aka Achaachan laid off from his hourly wage job?

Post by b_A Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Achachan (may he R.I.P) is probably rolling in his grave.
Is that a guess ( the RIP part) or you have information ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Bump. Where is Achachan?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Shocked tumara hindostan me log akhbar nahi padta? chachajan allah ko pyara ho gya. ina lilahiwa inna ilayhi rajioon... ameen. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:39 pm

One fine day he is going to come crashing into this forum on his bicycle with Maria sitting on the front bar and singing in Rajni iShtyle.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:00 pm

I actually miss Flimmy...miss him calling me 'Kinnamma'. In spite of all his spate and negativity, I think that was super cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:40 pm

nenu wrote:I actually miss Flimmy...miss him calling me 'Kinnamma'. In spite of all his spate and negativity, I think that was super cute.
Is there a meaning to Kinnamma in Telugu? Kinnam in Tamil means a cup so Kinnamma could be inferred as a girl with a cup.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down