Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rasmun and the Prostitute

+3
goodcitizn
Kris
Kayalvizhi
7 posters

Go down

Rasmun and the Prostitute Empty Rasmun and the Prostitute

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:15 pm

Rasmun in posting a lot of copy and paste of how TN students love to learn Hindi.

It reminds me of a Dr. Thanjai Nalankilli story. Yes he is a great story teller like CN Annadurai.

Criminal abducted a young woman from rural Bihar and sold her to a Delhi brothel. She refused to have sex with clients. Brothel owner beat her and still refused. Then he told her that no food until you have sex with clients. After a few days she obeyed. Does it mean she loves prostitution? Only an idiot will say so,

So is Tamils studying Hindi. Hindian gov and their puppets in TN gove shot and killed them in 1965. TN students did not learn Hindi. Then Hindian gov required knowledge of Hindi a must to hold Indian gov jobs and also competitive exams in English and Hindi only. Now TN parents want their children to study Hindi. I understand the parents action.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Rasmun and the Prostitute Empty Re: Rasmun and the Prostitute

Post by Kris Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Rasmun in posting a lot of copy and paste of how TN students love to learn Hindi.

It reminds me of a Dr. Thanjai Nalankilli story. Yes he is a great story teller like CN Annadurai.

Criminal abducted a young woman from rural Bihar and sold her to a Delhi brothel. She refused to have sex with clients. Brothel owner beat her and still refused. Then he told her that no food until you have sex with clients. After a few days she obeyed. Does it mean she loves prostitution? Only an idiot will say so,

So is Tamils studying Hindi. Hindian gov and their puppets in TN gove shot and killed them in 1965. TN students did not learn Hindi. Then Hindian gov required knowledge of Hindi a must to hold Indian gov jobs and also competitive exams in English and Hindi only. Now TN parents want their children to study Hindi. I understand the parents action.
>>>> Ahh, the coveted Indian gov't jobs! I haven't heard of anyone forcing hindi of late, but the gov't job angle is one you should hang onto. After all, who could argue against such a compelling angle..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Kris wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:Rasmun in posting a lot of copy and paste of how TN students love to learn Hindi.

>>>> Ahh, the coveted Indian gov't jobs! I haven't heard of anyone forcing hindi of late, but the gov't job angle is one you should hang onto. After all, who could argue against such a compelling angle..
The central government's ploy is to require Hindi in Railways exams and send a trainload of Hindi-speakers into places like Madurai to get those jobs in Tamil Nadu. There has been an insurgence of Hindi-speakers in Tamil Nadu and other southern states because of this ploy.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:22 pm

I do not support violence but I understand why Marathis chased aways Hindians who came in droves to write Railway jobs exams in Maharashtra.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Apparently the Bihari girl was not raped but was having consensual sex ... no, it was more than that. She actually begged to have sex with all the Delhiwallahs.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:38 pm

who is this thanjai whatever? what does killi mean? pinch?

he/she seems to have an opinion on all and sundry and KV likes to quote him/her. 

google does not return any results other than from tamil tribune and similar sites.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:16 am

Admin, I object to this post. I appeal to the Commisioner of Police, the Chief Minister, the Prime Minister, the President and the Joint Chiefs of the Armed Forces to intervene in this matter. A grave offence has been committed here.

Thamizars and Thamizhselvis have all been called prostitutes. This is highly offensive and simply unacceptable. I demand action under Section 66A of the Indian Information Technology Act of 2000. If this post is not removed within 24 hours and a suitable apology tendered to the glorious people of Tamil Nadu by the writer, I vow to launch an all-India agitation, starting with the stoning and burning of buses in Chennai. Mind it.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:03 am

Kv,
stop talking nonsense about railways, Hindi and jobs in Madurai. come to Hyderabad. every other job in south central railway and ag office is manned by a tamil more Tamils are employed outside tn than other way around.
. not complaining but letting Kv know tn gets huge benefit by being part of a bigger nation.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:49 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Admin, I object to this post. I appeal to the Commisioner of Police, the Chief Minister, the Prime Minister, the President and the Joint Chiefs of the Armed Forces to intervene in this matter. A grave offence has been committed here.

Thamizars and Thamizhselvis have all been called prostitutes. This is highly offensive and simply unacceptable. I demand action under Section 66A of the Indian Information Technology Act of 2000. If this post is not removed within 24 hours and a suitable apology tendered to the glorious people of Tamil Nadu by the writer, I vow to launch an all-India agitation, starting with the stoning and burning of buses in Chennai. Mind it.
" I vow to launch an all-India agitation, starting with the stoning and burning of buses in Chennai."

All  these stupid, violent and self destructive acts like starting with the stoning and burning of buses  and movie theaters in TN are done by OBC fellows. They do  not think for themselves.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:01 am

>>> Rasmun wrote:    With respect to KV's claim that tamils are learning hindi because doing so would enable them to try and get a central govt job, the answer is that tamils are learning hindi for other reasons. Having no difficulty in communicating in India when outside tamil nadu probably tops the list of reasons for learning hindi, but there are other reasons also like the ability to enjoy hindi literature, etc.

MY REPLY to RASMUN
Here is an excerpt from http://www.tamiltribune.com/05/0301.html
It explains things.
Nowhere is it clearer than if you drive from West Bengal to the neighboring Bangladesh. Vast majority of people of West Bengal and Bangladesh are of the same race (ethnicity) and they both have the same mother tongue, Bengali. But West Bengal is a state of India and Bangladesh is an independent country. As you drive through West Bengal towards Bangladesh, you will see Hindi sings (along with Bengali and English) on the national highway but once you cross the border and enter Bangladesh you will not see any Hindi signs. Is there a real need for Hindi signs in West Bengal? Hindi business people visiting Bangladesh do not insist that they put Hindi signs in post offices, airports and railway stations but they insist that there be Hindi signs everywhere in West Bengal, even in remote village post offices. Hindi signs are foremost the emblems of Hindi rule over all of Indian Union.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Rasmun argues that not teaching Hindi in TN gov schools is "forcing" Tamils not to learn Hinbdi.

Are UP and other Hindi state schools teach Tamil? Are they "forcing" Hindians not to learn Tamils?

If all Hindi state schools teach Tamils all these Hindians coming to TN for Railway jobs would learn Tamil.

Rasmun, go and post this in Hindi forums.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:19 pm

KV, are you and dr.thanjai nalankilli one and the same?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Rasmun argues that not teaching Hindi in TN gov schools is "forcing" Tamils not to learn Hinbdi.

Are UP and other Hindi state schools teach Tamil? Are they "forcing" Hindians not to learn Tamils?

If all Hindi state schools teach Tamils all these Hindians coming to TN for Railway jobs would learn Tamil.

Rasmun, go and post this in Hindi forums.
LOL! So true.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:31 pm

>>>>> Rashmun posted: "Two Tamilians (one of them a math graduate) who were interviewed in one of the articles whose links i gave were planning to become teachers in North India and for this purpose were learning hindi so that it would help them in their move to North India."

Just because 2 or 2000 Tamils want to teach something in Hindi states does not require teaching 20 million Tamil strudents Hindi in gov schools.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down