Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Hispanic women find Indian (India) men to be a huge turn off?

4 posters

Go down

Do Hispanic women find Indian (India) men to be a huge turn off?  Empty Do Hispanic women find Indian (India) men to be a huge turn off?

Post by Rishi Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Do Hispanic women find Indian (India) men to be a huge turn off?

• The Individual asked 4 years ago  last updated 1 month ago
So on the internet I have heard that Black women will be willing to date an Indian guy and White girls will definitely date them and marry them as well. I have heard of Indian guy and East Asian girl couple.

I have an issue though, I just find Hispanic women to be extremely attractive, not all but a lot I have seen. Thing is that I am not a typical Indian guy either, I am too tall (6"3), I speak in an American accent, I don't really chase after White women (dated one but White women just don't turn me on), I am a Catholic and I have a lot of Black and White friends rather than Indian friends.

In the area I live in, there are not a lot of Hispanics, the ones that are here usually date other Hispanics, Blacks or Whites. I kind of want to have that experience of dating a Hispanic woman but a Mexican guy told me that I am being unrealistic, he said that Hispanic women hate Indian and Middle Eastern men, view us as pigs, would not even bother dating one because they think that we are into arranged marriages.

Fact is my parents wouldn't care what race I marry. One of my close friends is a Black girl, wanted to date her but she was only into Black men, I respect her choice.

I want to know though, am I being unrealistic if I want to date a Hispanic girl?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100614160734AAVtRAT

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Do Hispanic women find Indian (India) men to be a huge turn off?  Empty Re: Do Hispanic women find Indian (India) men to be a huge turn off?

Post by bw Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:49 pm

rishi, good going!

you are heading towards 100 at a pretty good strike rate!

bw

Back to top Go down

Do Hispanic women find Indian (India) men to be a huge turn off?  Empty Re: Do Hispanic women find Indian (India) men to be a huge turn off?

Post by Rishi Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:07 pm

bw wrote:rishi, good going!

>>>bw

There is a fellow here eagerly waiting for my posts. He reads every one of my posts and wastes his precious minutes of his life which he could be using for better things. He is obsessed about my obsession with caste, race, skin color and ...

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Hola Babe W:

Happy Thanksgiving.

Did you give your thanks today?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Rishi wrote:

>>>bw

There is a fellow here eagerly waiting for my posts. He reads every one of my posts and wastes his precious minutes of his life which he could be using for better things. He is obsessed about my obsession with caste, race, skin color and ...
fans come in many forms, rishi. that's the price you pay for being popular.

i read all your post titles and if there is enough noise in the thread, i read the contents too. of course, i do not miss a word of your other writing esp those involving manjay. i am your fan and please do not stop posting.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Hola Babe W:

Happy Thanksgiving.

Did you give your thanks today?
thanks. same to you. i did thank all those who wished me happy thanksgiving. that's about as thankful i get about this american turkey murder day.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:17 am

Rishi wrote:Do Hispanic women find Indian (India) men to be a huge turn off?

• The Individual asked 4 years ago  last updated 1 month ago

So on the internet I have heard that Black women will be willing to date an Indian guy and White girls will definitely date them and marry them as well. I have heard of Indian guy and East Asian girl couple.

I have an issue though, I just find Hispanic women to be extremely attractive, not all but a lot I have seen. Thing is that I am not a typical Indian guy either, I am too tall (6"3), I speak in an American accent, I don't really chase after White women (dated one but White women just don't turn me on), I am a Catholic and I have a lot of Black and White friends rather than Indian friends.

In the area I live in, there are not a lot of Hispanics, the ones that are here usually date other Hispanics, Blacks or Whites. I kind of want to have that experience of dating a Hispanic woman but a Mexican guy told me that I am being unrealistic, he said that Hispanic women hate Indian and Middle Eastern men, view us as pigs, would not even bother dating one because they think that we are into arranged marriages.

Fact is my parents wouldn't care what race I marry. One of my close friends is a Black girl, wanted to date her but she was only into Black men, I respect her choice.

I want to know though, am I being unrealistic if I want to date a Hispanic girl?

>>>Wouldn't it be easier to ask them out rather than posing this question to people who don't know him from Adam?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:46 am

Rishi wrote:Do Hispanic women find Indian (India) men to be a huge turn off?
[list]
[*]The Individual

May be they prefer Indian men to be over 100. There is a Equadorian cutie who always addresses me only as Guapo. May be I should ask that Bonita por un poco de amor.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down