Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinesh Karthik hits a double century in his second attempt

2 posters

Go down

Dinesh Karthik hits a double century in his second attempt Empty Dinesh Karthik hits a double century in his second attempt

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:05 pm

After his divorce from his first wife Nikita, whom he married in 2007, Karthik had decided to focus only on cricket......Pallikal is the first Indian squash woman to break into the top 10 in the world rankings and is one of the most beautiful sportspersons in the country.

Endhaa cutie eee Kerala Kutti...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Dinesh Karthik hits a double century in his second attempt Empty Re: Dinesh Karthik hits a double century in his second attempt

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:56 pm

O M GGGGGGG.... This is as juicy as it gets.....

http://browse.feedreader.com/c/Pics_4_u-1/529149893O M GGGGG.... I never knew this.... Dinesh Karthik first wife Nikita cheated on him with Murali Vijay....:OOOOO and both play in the same Ranji team even yesterday.....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Dinesh Karthik hits a double century in his second attempt Empty Re: Dinesh Karthik hits a double century in his second attempt

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:09 pm

I am reading that Dinesh karthick wife had an affiair with Murali Vijay and now after divorcing Murali's wife...

Some also state that Dinesh banged Murali's girlfriend and he got even....

Also, I came to know that Dilshan's wife is now Tharanga's wife....

Daymn.....why isn't the media focusing on these more culturally important and nationally significant news....

(all the time blabbering about Sachin and IPL and incurring the wrath of the Taliban.)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I am reading that Dinesh karthick wife had an affiair with Murali Vijay and now after divorcing Murali's wife...

Daymn.....why isn't the media focusing on these more culturally important and nationally significant news....

(all the time blabbering about  Sachin and IPL and incurring the wrath of the Taliban.)
Dinesh was in the wrong position in the match. Instead of being at extra cover, he was at second slip so any third man could have made the catch. A silly point, of course.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:12 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

(all the time blabbering about  Sachin and IPL and incurring the wrath of the Taliban.)
Dinesh was in the wrong position in the match. Instead of being at extra cover, he was at second slip so any third man could have made the catch. A silly point, of course.
Dinesh has not learnt his lessons. He goes and gets an even more beautiful and more attractive cutie....

He has work cut out for him now.... he has to protect this Pallikal from Kholi (who is known as a big time womanizer), Rohit, Shami, Shikhar, etc...etc.....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down