Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

koi aaya....

Go down

koi aaya.... Empty koi aaya....

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down

koi aaya.... Empty Re: koi aaya....

Post by Rishi Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
>>>The place looks like Bin Laden's cave in Tora Bora.

Btw what are each one of those men who are wearing a towel and making seizures like gestures supposed to represent?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:08 pm

no idea, didn't see the movie. the only funny part for me to see one of the best and worst dancers (helen and parveen babi) of the 70s to do an item together.

also, funny you noticed the men while i noticed only the women. i am feeling slightly troubled now. now that u mentioned it, those towel like lungis are so funny. no idea what they are, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:no idea, didn't see the movie. the only funny part for me to see one of the best and worst dancers (helen and parveen babi) of the 70s to do an item together.

also, funny you noticed the men while i noticed only the women. i am feeling slightly troubled now. now that u mentioned it, those towel like lungis are so funny. no idea what they are, lol.
>>> talking about Parveen Babi, I had a co-worker, a sardarji who referred to her with disdain as a Chaalu(I guess that means a prostitute in Hindi). The irony was that he was regularly visiting brothels. Usually these are the fellows who have more contempt for women of the night.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down