Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Papa beta

Go down

Papa beta Empty Papa beta

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:04 am

Papa is upstairs, beta is downstairs. I am in my room not wanting to be bothered. Beta asks me everyday what to wear...

Papa: are you wearing an undershirt?

Beta: no. It is warm today.

P: you should blah blah blah. Sweat absorbed blah blah.

B: but I am also wearing a hoodie.

P: doesn't matter. here I am dropping it for you. Pick it up and wear it.

B: NO!

P: did you just say no to me? You yelled at me? Say it again?

B: no.

P: I don't get it. You said no to me? Say it again.

B: nooo?

(Now, if I ask them to repeat themselves, it's the end of the argument. They say sorry and do what I am saying. Now that's the difference between a real lion and not so real lion Twisted Evil )

P: you can't say no to me. Wear your undershirt.

B: No. Mommy said it is ok not to wear it today.

P: mommy doesn't know. She doesn't wear boys clothes. Blah blah blah.

B: no! mommy knows everything. Mommy is always right!

(Argument is still going on on the way to the bus stop. I don't see it ending anytime before end of next year)

Back to top Go down

Papa beta Empty Re: Papa beta

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:14 am

Mommy rocks! clap 
Btw, isn't K a leo too? I guess female lions > male lions, any day!

PS: Poor beta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:17 am

Yeah he is also a Leo. I feel more bad for him actually. He keeps giving reasons patiently and neither of the kids listen to him. Ultimately I have to intervene and somehow mediate.

Tonight, beta is gonna get a mini lecture from me about being rude to papa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:27 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Papa is upstairs, beta is downstairs. I am in my room not wanting to be bothered. Beta asks me everyday what to wear...

Papa: are you wearing an undershirt?

Beta: no. It is warm today.

P: you should blah blah blah. Sweat absorbed blah blah.

B: but I am also wearing a hoodie.

P: doesn't matter. here I am dropping it for you. Pick it up and wear it.

B: NO!

P: did you just say no to me? You yelled at me? Say it again?

B: no.

P: I don't get it. You said no to me? Say it again.

B: nooo?

(Now, if I ask them to repeat themselves, it's the end of the argument. They say sorry and do what I am saying. Now that's the difference between a real lion and not so real lion Twisted Evil )

P: you can't say no to me. Wear your undershirt.

B: No. Mommy said it is ok not to wear it today.

P: mommy doesn't know. She doesn't wear boys clothes. Blah blah blah.

B: no! mommy knows everything. Mommy is always right!

(Argument is still going on on the way to the bus stop. I don't see it ending anytime before end of next year)

>>>Two items to note:

1) Beta's 'mommy knows everything' line seems a little too slick. Get prepared for a long xmas gift list:)

2) Alpha really needs to learn to play Beta. Confrontation yields sub-optimal results, at best. As the adage goes, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:08 am

I call xh bhoot (ghost), the kind that loads on your back and never lets off... you know like that betaal guy in vikram aur betaal? Ya, XH is that. He will do what he has to and when he has to, and there is nothing u can do to shake him off. He will test your patience, he will promise to go, you may get rid of him at the end of one episode, but he will be back by the beginning of another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:19 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:I call xh bhoot (ghost), the kind that loads on your back and never lets off... you know like that betaal guy in vikram aur betaal? Ya, XH is that. He will do what he has to and when he has to, and there is nothing u can do to shake him off. He will test your patience, he will promise to go, you may get rid of him at the end of one episode, but he will be back by the beginning of another.
Your ex-mil knew her son better than anyone else. You were saying that the reality hasn't seeped into her yet and that she believes and acts as if everything is going to be back to how it was before, etc. She is right. She knew her son well.

PS: If you can't get rid of the Betaal, make peace with him and make the best use of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:25 am

Mahalakshmi wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:I call xh bhoot (ghost), the kind that loads on your back and never lets off... you know like that betaal guy in vikram aur betaal? Ya, XH is that. He will do what he has to and when he has to, and there is nothing u can do to shake him off. He will test your patience, he will promise to go, you may get rid of him at the end of one episode, but he will be back by the beginning of another.
Your ex-mil knew her son better than anyone else. You were saying that the reality hasn't seeped into her yet and that she believes and acts as if everything is going to be back to how it was before, etc. She is right. She knew her son well.

PS: If you can't get rid of the Betaal, make peace with him and make the best use of him.
She doesn't know her son well. They both are the same brand of single-minded insanity. Besides, she was kept in the dark for 2 years, after our second and final separation. All of them, and me and my family, acted infront of her as if we are still together. 1 month before D, XH brought her up to speed, day by day, step by step. And look at the uproar that was created after she found out, he is eventually back with us. She won't have it any other way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Mahalakshmi wrote:

She doesn't know her son well. They both are the same brand of single-minded insanity. Besides, she was kept in the dark for 2 years, after our second and final separation. All of them, and me and my family, acted infront of her as if we are still together. 1 month before D, XH brought her up to speed, day by day, step by step. And look at the uproar that was created after she found out, he is eventually back with us. She won't have it any other way.
This is what I was talking about. It is back to how it was,as she expected.

wrt having others do what you (generic you) believe is right and being so OCD about it until the other did it... to be so control freakish  is a lea male characteristic, methinks. It wears you out resisting them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down