Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslims spread Allah's love - The 15% theory

4 posters

Go down

Muslims spread Allah's love - The 15% theory Empty Muslims spread Allah's love - The 15% theory

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:29 am

.....Djotodia, who is Muslim, unified rebel groups in the mostly Muslim north, where resentment of the federal government and a sense of disenfranchisement has been rife for years. Yet once those rebels were unleashed upon the capital, he wielded very little control over the mix of bush fighters, child soldiers and foreign mercenaries he had recruited.

Fifty percent of the population of CAR are Christians (Protestant 25%, Roman Catholic 25%), while 35% of the population maintain indigenous beliefs. Islam is practiced by 15% of the country's population

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Muslims spread Allah's love - The 15% theory Empty Re: Muslims spread Allah's love - The 15% theory

Post by Rishi Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:34 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

.....Djotodia, who is Muslim, unified rebel groups in the mostly Muslim north, where resentment of the federal government and a sense of disenfranchisement has been rife for years. Yet once those rebels were unleashed upon the capital, he wielded very little control over the mix of bush fighters, child soldiers and foreign mercenaries he had recruited.

Fifty percent of the population of CAR are Christians (Protestant 25%, Roman Catholic 25%), while 35% of the population maintain indigenous beliefs. Islam is practiced by 15% of the country's population
>>> Japan Times?

You are really a well read person and a world citizen!

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Muslims spread Allah's love - The 15% theory Empty Re: Muslims spread Allah's love - The 15% theory

Post by Rishi Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:37 pm

>>>Btw this a warning for the Christian church. When you had come close to achieving your goal,  convert all the Hindus, this is what will happen to the Christian population in India. The Muslims will start slaughtering you guys.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Rishi wrote:

>>> Japan Times?

You are really a well read person and a world citizen!
rofl 

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Have you started counting Bangladeshi immigrants living in your subdivision yet? They may reach 15% soon, be aware of that Razz You may be forced to relocate to Bronx or Manhattan (the one in Kansas)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:18 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Have you started counting Bangladeshi immigrants living in your subdivision yet? They may reach 15% soon, be aware of that Razz You may be forced to relocate to Bronx or Manhattan (the one in Kansas)
Have you been to Bronx or Manhattan (Kansas?). I would not mind moving to either of those places - no need for any force. But, the 15% will take care of people like you FIRST before they come after me.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Have you been to Bronx or Manhattan (Kansas?). I would not mind moving to either of those places - no need for any force.  But, the 15% will take care of people like you FIRST before they come after me.
Why is Comrade Confuzzled special?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Have you been to Bronx or Manhattan (Kansas?). I would not mind moving to either of those places - no need for any force.  But, the 15% will take care of people like you FIRST before they come after me.
The 15% hate kafirs and infidels who worship other gods and want to save them or kill them. But, they hate THE GODLESS and confuzzed people even more and consider them as a human waste

(You know I just realized they are also 15% of the world population - daym...looks like Saamiyaars words are Golden).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
The 15% hate kafirs and infidels who worship other gods and want to save them or kill them. But, they hate THE GODLESS and confuzzed people even more and consider them as a human waste

(You know I just realized they are also 15% of the world population - daym...looks like Saamiyaars words are Golden).
Oh, you scaredy-cat hope you realize that the odds of you & me running into a gun nut are higher than your perceived threats.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:56 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Oh, you scaredy-cat hope you realize that the odds of you & me running into a gun nut are higher than your perceived threats.[/quote]
That is a totally different issue.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down