Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man of the Match of the Assembly Elections is not Narendra Modi

3 posters

Go down

Man of the Match of the Assembly Elections is not Narendra Modi Empty Man of the Match of the Assembly Elections is not Narendra Modi

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:07 am

it is Arvind Kejriwal

Back to top Go down

Man of the Match of the Assembly Elections is not Narendra Modi Empty Re: Man of the Match of the Assembly Elections is not Narendra Modi

Post by namo Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:35 am

Rashmun wrote:it is Arvind Kejriwal
Yes, i hope Cong will be completely routed in India forver and the main parties will be AAP and BJP from now on. Who knows? Kejriwal could be the future PM of India. May not be in 2014, but 8-12 yrs from now. Rahul Gandhi's seems like a dwarf in front of Kejriwal's personality. I hope the Nehru dynasty gets obliterated. The current results show some hope for India.

namo

Back to top Go down

Man of the Match of the Assembly Elections is not Narendra Modi Empty Re: Man of the Match of the Assembly Elections is not Narendra Modi

Post by namo Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:25 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/video/player/news/don-t-need-character-certificate-from-rahul-gandhi-arvind-kejriwal/300710?pfrom=home-elecdec13_allnews

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:34 pm

namo wrote:
Yes, i hope Cong will be completely routed in India forver and the main parties will be AAP and BJP from now on. Who knows? Kejriwal could be the future PM of India. May not be in 2014, but 8-12 yrs from now. Rahul Gandhi's seems like a dwarf in front of Kejriwal's personality. I hope the Nehru dynasty gets obliterated. The current results show some hope for India.
I dont know abt forever, but these douches need to learn to develop leaders organically on merit and not dynastic inheritance. fukwits deserve to get beaten down for another 15-20 yrs, but am not too optimistic given how these alternate parties havent successfully taken hold for any length of time at the center. BJP will need to continue to get rid of its castiest doddering old guard on it's course to right of center and become a true right leaning alternative of a secular country. modi hopefully gets them there and leaves them stronger than he found them.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Yeah. i got it. any one but modi.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
namo wrote:
I dont know abt forever, but these douches need to learn to develop leaders organically on merit and not dynastic inheritance. fukwits deserve to get beaten down for another 15-20 yrs, but am not too optimistic given how these alternate parties havent successfully taken hold for any length of time at the center. BJP will need to continue to get rid of its castiest doddering old guard on it's course to right of center and become a true right leaning alternative of a secular country. modi hopefully gets them there and leaves them stronger than he found them.
Just as Cong has dynasty, BJP has the RSS. RSS decides who will be BJP prime ministerial candidate, who will be BJP party president, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down