Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madhya Pradesh: Diggy Jr gets into a brawl with BJP minister over car parking

Go down

Madhya Pradesh: Diggy Jr gets into a brawl with BJP minister over car parking  Empty Madhya Pradesh: Diggy Jr gets into a brawl with BJP minister over car parking

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:46 am

Congress leader Digvijaya Singh's son Jaiwardhan on Saturday alleged that Madhya Pradesh Minister K L Agrawal "misbehaved" with his driver and tried to attack him over parking of car, the charge denied by the minister.
"When I went to the residence of one Puranchand Jain to pay my condolences on the demise of his wife, my driver had parked the vehicle on the road in the Sadar Bazar area.
"At that time, the minister's convoy was passing through the area. The convoy and a number of vehicles of some Congressmen parked there caused traffic jam which angered the minister," Jaiwardhan told reporters.

He also alleged that Agrawal not only misbehaved with his driver but also chased him to beat him.
"The minister's behaviour was not as per his status and he should not terrorise people by flaunting his post," Jaiwardhan, also a Congress member, said.
However, the Minster of State for General Administration, Agrawal denied the allegation, saying that Jaiwardhan's driver had parked the vehicle in such a way that it was obstructing traffic in Sadar Bazar area of the city.

Agrawal denied that he either misbehaved or ran behind Jaiwardhan's driver.
A situation of jam was created because Jaiwardhan's vehicle was parked on road," he said.
"This is an attempt to give the incident a political colour," the minister added.
Jaiwardhan said he had apologised to Agrawal on behalf of his driver. "But the minister should not have behaved in such a manner," he said.
Agrawal said that he too had spoken to Jaiwardhan after the incident and told him that he "did not feel good the way their first meeting take place".

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mp-minister-digvijaya-singhs-son-get-into-a-brawl-over-car-parking/411751-3-236.html

Back to top Go down